The West Wing 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2007, 11:35 AM
sqvirrel sqvirrel is offline

Default Re: Calvin is such a joke

[ QUOTE ]

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Calvin Ayre
Date: Jun 25, 2007 3:35 AM

Call me old fashioned, but I subscribe to doing the right thing without asking for a reward.

I will have my team review this, but we don't usually pay someone for not stealing from us. The majority of our players would do what you did and get the mistake corrected. This puts you in a good catagory and you should be proud of that.

Thanks,

Calvin

[/ QUOTE ]

What Calvin doesn't understand is that people who do the right thing expect the right thing to also be done reciprocally. I absolutely would have expected a fair reward, because giving a fair reward is also the right thing to do. For Calvin to get holier than thou and preach at OP that he should be happy simply because he's one of the good guys is absurd.

Also Calvin should learn to spell check his emails.