Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2007, 01:10 PM

Default Re: Challenge to spacegravy

[ QUOTE ]
alright, can we play the 21 hu's at the same time so i can make like 20k in an hour... just tell me who to send the money to and if it's a trustworthy person I'll start the bet asap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok.
I will identify asap a trustworthy person to send the money.
I think we could ask Bax or Sheets if they could do favour for us.
If you think to someone other let me know and we could decide together.
I want to play 41 heads up 500$ Non Turbo 2 at time.
Games should be played in range 8pm/1am italian time (should be ET+6).
I think that we can play that less than a week. Maximum limit to end the bet could be set in 15 days from start, so we can play according to ours daily commitments.
Is this ok for you ?

P.S. Sorry if my english is not good but it's not my language. If the sense is not clear please let me know. If someone want to continue with free insults no problem. His sadness is not my business.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:03 PM

Am i the only person who thinks this whole poker ego, lets play each other to see who REALLY is the best and then i can call you [censored] at poker and think im wicked and get respect from everyone else thing is just sad and immature???

Whenever i play poker i try as hard as i can to play bad poker players, because then i'm more likely to win, why on earth would you want to risk your hard earned money playing someone who you KNOW is good, i wouldnt really want to play anyone who uses this forum because then they should be good in general and less exploitable as they will be familiar with concepts that the forums advise. Thats why i play HU so i can use sharkscope to play exclusively bad players.

I've seen it before on these forums and even more pathetically live. "I made 25k this month what about you?" "well i made 50k this month so there". Its like being back in the playground at school saying my dad could beat yours up, yeah well my uncle could beat your dad up.

If someone says something offensive in your thread, just ignore them, or ask them to kindly concentrate on the content of the thread. Honestly if someone said to me, you're the worst poker player ever i wouldnt care, so long as i know that im making my goals and playing to the best of my abilities and trying to learn and improve who cares about some other guy on the other side of the world calling me bad.

Maybe i'm the only one who cant understand it and to be fair people could just say to me if you dont like the ego fights just ignore them, which is what i normally do, i just wondered if i was the only one.

However, i can appreciate that to be an observer on this charade could be quite interesting and i probably will try to find out the result. Also from spacegravy's point of view this 'challenge' is probably a very profitable move for him after all his sharkscope stats speak for themselves.

For Songheje, the best way to prove spacegravy wrong would be to improve his own sharkscope graph not challenge what seems to be a very successful and extremely experienced poker player.

Anyway, rant over.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:06 PM

theordinaryboy,

Please don't try to add logic where none exists.

That is all.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:26 PM

I'll still take your challenege songheje, but i was thinking a better way to play each other if we each played in 200 of the same 9 man sngs and whoever had better results would win the 10k or 20k if you would like to make up for the hu sngs.

Also, if you only want to play HU's why dont we play 1 dollar HU's against each other, and whoever wins has to transfer the other player $500 so we dont have to pay rake.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am i the only person who thinks this whole poker ego, lets play each other to see who REALLY is the best and then i can call you [censored] at poker and think im wicked and get respect from everyone else thing is just sad and immature???

Whenever i play poker i try as hard as i can to play bad poker players, because then i'm more likely to win, why on earth would you want to risk your hard earned money playing someone who you KNOW is good, i wouldnt really want to play anyone who uses this forum because then they should be good in general and less exploitable as they will be familiar with concepts that the forums advise. Thats why i play HU so i can use sharkscope to play exclusively bad players.

I've seen it before on these forums and even more pathetically live. "I made 25k this month what about you?" "well i made 50k this month so there". Its like being back in the playground at school saying my dad could beat yours up, yeah well my uncle could beat your dad up.

If someone says something offensive in your thread, just ignore them, or ask them to kindly concentrate on the content of the thread. Honestly if someone said to me, you're the worst poker player ever i wouldnt care, so long as i know that im making my goals and playing to the best of my abilities and trying to learn and improve who cares about some other guy on the other side of the world calling me bad.

Maybe i'm the only one who cant understand it and to be fair people could just say to me if you dont like the ego fights just ignore them, which is what i normally do, i just wondered if i was the only one.

However, i can appreciate that to be an observer on this charade could be quite interesting and i probably will try to find out the result. Also from spacegravy's point of view this 'challenge' is probably a very profitable move for him after all his sharkscope stats speak for themselves.

For Songheje, the best way to prove spacegravy wrong would be to improve his own sharkscope graph not challenge what seems to be a very successful and extremely experienced poker player.

Anyway, rant over.

[/ QUOTE ]
shush
Old 11-25-2007, 04:41 PM

There is a time and place for such rants-- this is not the time, nor the place.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:58 PM

Old 11-25-2007, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll still take your challenege songheje, but i was thinking a better way to play each other if we each played in 200 of the same 9 man sngs and whoever had better results would win the 10k or 20k if you would like to make up for the hu sngs.

Also, if you only want to play HU's why dont we play 1 dollar HU's against each other, and whoever wins has to transfer the other player $500 so we dont have to pay rake.

[/ QUOTE ]

which level do you normally play?
Old 11-25-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars, 500+20, 41 games.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars, 500+20, 41 games.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you hate money? Why would you pay $20 extra in rake pr game????