Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Doyle\'s room re-opens to US players

So now Prima will be ruined for us Europeans...

Thats a bad beat
Old 10-20-2007, 11:08 AM

it would not surprise me if doyle realized there is too much money out there to be won by cheating people. he has been known as one of the biggest cheats around.
He prolly re opened to create super user accounts and drain people of money,.The biggest problem with the scandal is that i am sure some of the full tilt higher ups are scheming as well, just trying to figure out how not to get caught doing it.

when a random person starts steamrolling the bigger games and then disappears and another person comes Doyle is doing his thing.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:58 PM

Where did the Badugi go?!
Old 10-20-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it would not surprise me if doyle realized there is too much money out there to be won by cheating people. he has been known as one of the biggest cheats around.
He prolly re opened to create super user accounts and drain people of money,.The biggest problem with the scandal is that i am sure some of the full tilt higher ups are scheming as well, just trying to figure out how not to get caught doing it.

when a random person starts steamrolling the bigger games and then disappears and another person comes Doyle is doing his thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you really are just an ignorant moron
Old 10-20-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PLZ TO HAVE BANNED
Old 10-20-2007, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow dude, you are a [censored] "genius"!!
Old 10-20-2007, 11:27 PM

It's not the Doyle's from when he was with Tribeca, unfortunately, but I like it anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Minor issues with Prima's software, like confusing chip placement and odd seating arrangements, but no site is perfect, I guess.