View Poll Results: Ok to bang alien?
Man, you gotta hit that. 62 95.38%
No, sex w/ that 5th element girl is wrong. 1 1.54%
I dunno 2 3.08%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Intimacy: oral vs. regular sex

thank you for the post MissT74.

How do you feel if a man asked you before you felt comfortable? Ie, do you want him or you to bring up the subject?
Old 11-21-2007, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think its way more intimate with sex for the reasons Alobar listed. Its weird though that many girls I have met wont let me go down on them. So there is something special about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to date more women who like sex.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thank you for the post MissT74.

How do you feel if a man asked you before you felt comfortable? Ie, do you want him or you to bring up the subject?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely!!! He can bring the subject up and I prefer that, that way I can say Yes or No versus grabbing him by the ears and pulling him away from my vaganay.

T
Old 11-21-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IMO, as a woman, this is true and the main reason is......(drumroll please) we're afraid we may smell or taste funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I get the booby prize now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I read your response after posting mine and was pleasantly surprised to see a guy get it right. Booby prize for you!!!

T
Old 11-21-2007, 05:47 PM

Men: What is the ratio of times that you have gotten oral sex without reciprocating to the numbers of times you have performed it without getting something in return.

I think for me, it's something like 100:1. It seems like its normal, even in a relationship, for the girl to just blow the guy. Opposite not true. Is that because if girls are that horny it leads to other thing, but sometimes girls just blow you to shut you up?
Old 11-21-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do think there are a LOT of women who don't feel comfortable with a guy going down on them, it just seems weird, thus they prefer intercourse. I think this accounts for a non-trivial percentage of women preferring regular sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, as a woman, this is true and the main reason is......(drumroll please) we're afraid we may smell or taste funny. Seriously, our uglies are a lot different from you guys uglies whereas you guys just have a "limb" (so to speak) with skin on it, ok no big deal, no juices unless we get near the tip, while we have juices galore coming from an intimate part of our body which is kind of embarrasing.

Don't get me wrong, I like it, BUT will usually only LET a guy do it after I feel very VERY comfortable with him. If I let him do it too soon, I won't be able to get any enjoyment from it as I'm too worried about the reasons stated above.

Man, that's personal. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

T

[/ QUOTE ]

I think women need to just get over that. If a guy is dropping its because he loves to do it. There isnt a guy alive who does it early in a relationship unless he genuinely likes to munch box. And if thats the case, he's done lots of it before so hes prepared for whatever funk you are worried you've got going on down there. (which is non existent most of the time because girls are so paranoid about it they keep that area in better shape than Mr.Clean's kitchen.) The guys who are bothered by that kinda thing you don't have to worry about because they wont ever be doing it.

So just relax, and if you getwith some guy who like doing it, just lay back and enjoy it, and consider yourself lucky he's not like your average guy who only does it like twice a year or when forced to.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:02 PM

Well said Alobar.

OK, I'm going to go get me some, tr later, ldo.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

T
Old 11-21-2007, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well said Alobar.

OK, I'm going to go get me some, tr later, ldo.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

T

[/ QUOTE ]

make sure and include pics! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2007, 07:47 PM

regular guys actually go down on randoms? I have only done that [censored] with girls i been with for a long long time.

Guess i am just grossed out by it sometimes, i also refuse to kiss girls who have sucking on my [censored] for a prolonged amount of time.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
regular guys actually go down on randoms? I have only done that [censored] with girls i been with for a long long time.

Guess i am just grossed out by it sometimes, i also refuse to kiss girls who have sucking on my [censored] for a prolonged amount of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exhibit F for Alobar's post