Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Cake Poker\'s RNG

[ QUOTE ]
I expressed my thoughts like many others that weve seen nothing to support these accusations,but if there is some evidence im sure wed all be very interested seing it to say the very least.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you even realize poker tracker doesn't work on the site? What evidence exactly can someone provide that you're looking for? You're basically saying provide evidence when theres no evidence that can be provided... so therfore "it can't possibly be rigged". Can you provide evidence that it's not?
Old 07-31-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this really happened, i check folded the river and checked the HH to find out the 2nd 3h was actually a jack, after a few days support got back to me and said they were unable to recreate the error (some sort of random graphics glitch with the buffer or something) but gave me 200$ to repay me for the pot i would have won

it was pretty priceless

[/ QUOTE ]

It took a second look to notice the two of the same card. I had a graphic error too but it had to do with the gold cards. I tried to redeem the gold cards for the king high flush and for some reason it was showing a few cards I did not have. The total of series 2 cards were 10 or so lower then the number of cards that were displayed.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not talking about at showdown, I'm talking about preflop, whether of not JJ is the best hand. So only QQ, KK, and AA have it beat. And there are only 5 other players. The odds of 1 of 5 people being dealt any of those three hands = 5%. Hence JJ should be good 95% of time, but it's not.

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG

It should not be "good" 95% of the time, it should be "favored" 95% of the time, there are many hands it's barely a favorite (50/50) against

AK, AQ, KQ

As well as many hands it's not even that big a fav against Ax, Kx, Qx

Long story short, if you think you're JJ is supposed to win at showdown 95% of the time you're pretty stupid.

Don't you think if a site was going to rig the cards they wouldn't do it by having multiple of the same cars in the deck? With all the hands they deal every minute, people at various tables would be getting 3h3h (for example) as their hole cards or two 3h appeared on the board all the time. Use some common sense people. This is clearly a graphical display bug or just a photoshop or can be accomplished by freaking renaming the .jpg files on the local client.

Old 07-31-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not talking about at showdown, I'm talking about preflop, whether of not JJ is the best hand. So only QQ, KK, and AA have it beat. And there are only 5 other players. The odds of 1 of 5 people being dealt any of those three hands = 5%. Hence JJ should be good 95% of time, but it's not.

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG

It should not be "good" 95% of the time, it should be "favored" 95% of the time, there are many hands it's barely a favorite (50/50) against

AK, AQ, KQ

Long story short, if you think you're JJ is supposed to win at showdown 95% of the time you're pretty stupid.

Don't you think if a site was going to rig the cards they wouldn't do it by having multiple of the same cars in the deck? With all the hands they deal every minute, people at various tables would be getting 3h3h (for example) as their hole cards or two 3h appeared on the board all the time. Use some common sense people. This is clearly a graphical display bug or just a photoshop or can be accomplished by freaking renaming the .jpg files on the local client.

[/ QUOTE ]

By good, I simply mean the best starting hand at the table preflop. JJ > AK, AQ, KQ....ie the favorite. No I'm not saying it is going to win at showdown 95% of the time, I can't believe you actually thought that's what I was saying. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG

AK, AQ, KQ

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh .... That's not what he said.

How disappointing that most of these responses are even less intelligent than the original post.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I expressed my thoughts like many others that weve seen nothing to support these accusations,but if there is some evidence im sure wed all be very interested seing it to say the very least.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you even realize poker tracker doesn't work on the site? What evidence exactly can someone provide that you're looking for? You're basically saying provide evidence when theres no evidence that can be provided... so therfore "it can't possibly be rigged". Can you provide evidence that it's not?

[/ QUOTE ]You said,"ill elaborate later",well????

***Sorry as i read again im thinking that was your elaboration,fair enough.Also,i dont think anyone can debate software problems lol.I played the other day without being able to see the flop cards,that was lovely addition to their software`s repertoire.