Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2007, 09:24 PM

Default Re: Cake Poker\'s RNG

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cliff Notes:

OP is a fish who thinks the RNG at Cake is messed up. He thinks this b/c he has a vast database of 20K hands where his JJ keeps running into bigger pairs. He doesn't have any idea of how many times this has actually happened though. He just "knows" that something funny is going on though b/c he can't possibly be having selective memory.

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot "It's the RNG but it's not rigged".

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP, they call them "suicide jacks" for a good reason.

End of discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously guys, i mean children, grow up.

End of discussion.
You forgot "It's the RNG but it's not rigged".

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-31-2007, 02:09 AM

Let me first post before i've even read over this thread to say that yes Cake poker is most certainly rigged. I never have seriously made an accusation about a website being rigged but after having played on cake I can safely say that it is. I've probably played over 2million hands of poker total in my lifetime and can assure you i've never seen anything like i've seen on cake. Why is that? Because what's going on for me at cake simply is statistically improbable. Let me also say that i'm up near $100k on the site overall but after July it's became apparent to me that its rigged. I'll elaborate later.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me first post before i've even read over this thread to say that yes Cake poker is most certainly rigged. I never have seriously made an accusation about a website being rigged but after having played on cake I can safely say that it is. I've probably played over 2million hands of poker total in my lifetime and can assure you i've never seen anything like i've seen on cake. Why is that? Because what's going on for me at cake simply is statistically improbable. Let me also say that i'm up near $100k on the site overall but after July it's became apparent to me that its rigged. I'll elaborate later.

[/ QUOTE ]

do i RUN good?
Old 07-31-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have zero evidence of an improbable but not impossible event. Others have said they do no share your experience. You are probably suffering selective memory.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to present evidence to convince people, just expressing my opinion and asking others to express theres (respectfully and relevantly). Why is this concept so difficult to abide by?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because poker is rigged threads are never going to get a good response in the zoo w/o any kind of hard evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

There can never be enough evidence for you hardheaded types.

It is like trying to convince an old lady that you can't win playing slot machines.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have zero evidence of an improbable but not impossible event. Others have said they do no share your experience. You are probably suffering selective memory.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to present evidence to convince people, just expressing my opinion and asking others to express theres (respectfully and relevantly). Why is this concept so difficult to abide by?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because poker is rigged threads are never going to get a good response in the zoo w/o any kind of hard evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is like trying to convince an old lady that you can't win playing slot machines.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's try presenting SOME evidence. Somebody who says he has 20000 hands complaining because he lost and almost certainly exaggerating is not evidence. He has not even posted 1 hh. Maybe Cake is just rigged in my favor because we all know I'm a donkey.

Old 07-31-2007, 02:39 AM

I actually thought I heard Cake's RNG failed a test or they refuse to have it tested or something along those lines. That being said OP is obviously an idiot.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:03 AM

obv, and thanks for the icon under my s/n anonymous source, it's pretty sweet.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's try presenting SOME evidence. Somebody who says he has 20000 hands complaining because he lost and almost certainly exaggerating is not evidence. He has not even posted 1 hh. Maybe Cake is just rigged in my favor because we all know I'm a donkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, I'm actually down ALOT of money. I've been lying about me having won. Dang you are good.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Ahhh,how about elaborating now since youve made the accusation??Im assuming that you are implying that its rigged for action not against players because to be honest i dont know any solid players that are losing on this extremely soft site.Like PokerAddict said,if you have some evidence please post it.I expressed my thoughts like many others that weve seen nothing to support these accusations,but if there is some evidence im sure wed all be very interested seing it to say the very least.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:31 AM

Of course it's not fixed, however......................how many times must you see quads. It has gotten to the stage now, that I am questioning all-in calls with top FH in case the guy has pushed quads.

It's not fixed, but I honestly don't believe it's random, and that's something I thought I'd never say about any site.