Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2007, 02:20 PM

Default guss what we have, donkey

well, yesterday night alantic city, won $350 at Ccaesars, not bad, then moved to taj, felt luck, going 2/5, there's one hand very interested, probably the bigges pot that night.

well, this 2/5 table is very loose table, pre flop 25 raise and always has at least 4-5 caller, there's one guy said he's from turkey who raise every hand 25-35 pre flop, this table filled with good player, about 3 of them are playing online poker and know what they doing. there's a korean guy who sit next to my right hand site play very loose poker, he show me a lot of his hold card, he call big bet or raise with everything, 7-3 off, 8-5 off, man, just everything, but he never raise pre flop, don't matter what he hold, and been doing very well cus he's lucky to hit 3 gut shot tonight and won big pot with that. well, every player have more than 700 chips behind including me.

let's talk about this hand, i am under the gun, i throw in 5 dollar, call, call, call, then the button is that turkey guy, he raise to 35 as usual, sb fold, korean guy which is BB call the 35 raise, i reraise to 80, the turkey guy call, korean guy call.

well, flop 8-5-6 rainbow, korean guy check, i bet 200, turkey guy said i am pretecting my hand then flod, korean guy call, turn is blank 2, he check, i bet 200, he call, river is the damn 4, he check again, what should i do here???????, we both have 400 chips behind and the pot is over a thousand??? what we hold???
Old 07-28-2007, 03:07 PM

Default Re: guss what we have, donkey

obv brag post...

just check your set here
Old 07-28-2007, 03:24 PM

Default Re: guss what we have, donkey

Check back overpair for fear of 2pr. If you have a set, you played the turn poorly. He called the flop with something and he's a calling station...get it all in there. As played, I guess you have to have to check your set on the end, too. If you don't have an overpair or set, push if you can't win a showdown.