Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2006, 12:04 PM

Default Strip Clubs in Vegas?

Serious question. A group of friends and I are hitting Vegas in October. And while we'll be hitting the Wynn, Caesar's, Bellagio and the Venetian for some heavy-duty poker, I know for a fact several guys in our group will want to, uh, relax at night while we're there.

I already have found the posts that list the best restaurants in Vegas, but I can't seem to find anything on the best strip clubs in Vegas.

So, what are they? Where are they? Cover charges? How are the women there? Lap dances? 'Other' services there?

Any help you guys could provide would be appreciated. And if I've posted this in the wrong forum, Mods, please put it in the place you think is most appropriate. I just thought this would be a good place to start.

Thanks again,

yoadrians
Old 08-14-2006, 12:14 PM

Default Re: Strip Clubs in Vegas?

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetahs.

That is all.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm interested. Tell me about the place, please.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:20 PM

Do not listen to anyone else. Only listen to me. Seriously. Others do not know what they are talking about.

Here is what I need to know:

1.) How much does each person want to spend?

2.) Will you be going on a weekday or weekend?

3.) How interested are you in lap dances being "high milleage"

4.) Do you want to drink alcohol while you are there?

5.) Full nude or topless?

6.) How many will be going?

Answer the above questions and I will let you know the best place for your group.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this mean?
Old 08-14-2006, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm interested. Tell me about the place, please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the slickest of the joints but generally the friendliest, imo.

standard 20-30 bucks to get in. Toss a 20-50 (depending on size of group) to a bouncer and get a table stageside.

Best thing about this joint is that the dancers are a bit friendlier and will sit and chat with you etc. You'll have your standard Cold Russian money machines ("Vant a dance? Vant a dance? Vant a dance?") But you'll get more friendly American girls who are willing to sit and joke with you or at least give you your money's worth for a table dance. Perhaps not the absolutely top notch of hotness here, but certainly tons of really hot dancers.

Standard lap dance, 20 bucks a song. They won't tell you when the song is over so pay attention (tough sometimes). I have dropped many a dollar in that joint.

My friends and I have had some mixed though legitimate sucess meeting up with some of these girls afterhours in a non-pro situation. As for pay-to-play, I have no direct experience but you gotta figure its possible.

Just be nice and respectful, don't act like jerks and toss a few 20's around and you'll have a nice time but the table is key. Like night and day. Get the table.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do not listen to anyone else. Only listen to me. Seriously. Others do not know what they are talking about.

Answer the above questions and I will let you know the best place for your group.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. This is great. I can answer these questions.

1) We have a range of spending willingness. Me and two other guys probably don't mind spending a couple hundred bucks while we're there. The other half of the guys (we have 7 total) want to pay a cover, have a couple of drinks, watch naked women dance, tip them a few times, and that's it. So, we have a range.

2. We will be going on a Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday night.

3. Define 'high mileage'.

4. Alcohol is fine. Red Bull is fine. Sprite is fine. Leaning toward alcohol, but it's not a deal breaker. But alcohol probably is preferable.

5. Leaning toward full nude.

6. Like I said, we have 7 guys.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2006, 12:50 PM

Check out www.lvol.com for basic club information. Plus, I know for a fact there is a pretty comprehensive review of strip clubs out there, but I can't remember the web address. If you do a google search for "strip club las vegas review" I have to imagine you will find it.

I seem to remember it having pretty detailed descriptions of the women, drinks, price vs quality of lap dances as well as what "other services" might be availible.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

OK. This is great. I can answer these questions.

1) We have a range of spending willingness. Me and two other guys probably don't mind spending a couple hundred bucks while we're there. The other half of the guys (we have 7 total) want to pay a cover, have a couple of drinks, watch naked women dance, tip them a few times, and that's it. So, we have a range.

2. We will be going on a Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday night.

3. Define 'high mileage'.

4. Alcohol is fine. Red Bull is fine. Sprite is fine. Leaning toward alcohol, but it's not a deal breaker. But alcohol probably is preferable.

5. Leaning toward full nude.

6. Like I said, we have 7 guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, you have a decision to make.

Topless places serve alcohol. Full nude places do not.

Milleage refers to how frisky the women will be during lap dances & how far they will let you go.

Also, be aware that if you are taking a taxi to the clubs and show out of state drivers licenses, you will be charged more on cover(likely $20-30). This is because the taxi driver gets a kickback. Seriously.

So for full nude you want to go to Little Darlings. Best looking dancers at this type of place.

For alcohol places, you should go to Spearmint Rhino. Drink before you go though, cause drinks are expensive in the club. Like $7 or so for a beer. They have appx 150 dancers working on weekend evenings. Many are really hot. There are multiple stage areas so your friends that want to just sit at the rail and tip can do so. However, I really recommend you all get a table and surround it with chairs. Girls will come up and sit in your lap and try to talk you into $20 lap dances. This way, you get to see how several girls dance since they are with your friends and stuff. Actually I got an awesome show one night when this really hot girl came in with her sugar daddy and was really into the stripper that was giving her lap dances.

Now one other problem....weekends evenings are insanely packed. Really bad. So I really recommend that you go on Thursday night around 9 or 10 pm. This way, all of you will have a place to sit and its a bit more relaxing. If you must go on Fri or Sat, I recommend arriving by 8:30pm or so.

BTW, do not under any circumstances let the cabbie effin talk you into going somewhere else...like the Can Can. If anyone wishes to question my judgement and try it out....let me just let out a huge LMFAO right now.

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

pwned