Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2006, 01:13 PM

Default Re: Strip Clubs in Vegas?

[ QUOTE ]
Also, be aware that if you are taking a taxi to the clubs and show out of state drivers licenses, you will be charged more on cover(likely $20-30). This is because the taxi driver gets a kickback. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

several taxi drivers swore to us that they do not receive kickbacks anymore, and a bouncer confirmed this
Old 08-15-2006, 01:26 PM

Anyone who only gets 3 songs for a $100 at Rhino needs to definitely work on there negotiating skills...

...every time I've gotten to that point I get 5 for $100 in private with much better hands on (including one shining me up at no additional cost or me even asking)...

...also if you go there late 5am or so, and you want a bottle etc negotiate 2 for 1 at that point they are just looking to sell tables and they will go for it paid $350 for a bottle of captain and a bottle of grey goose total....
Old 08-15-2006, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, be aware that if you are taking a taxi to the clubs and show out of state drivers licenses, you will be charged more on cover(likely $20-30). This is because the taxi driver gets a kickback. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

several taxi drivers swore to us that they do not receive kickbacks anymore, and a bouncer confirmed this

[/ QUOTE ]

On my last trip July 23rd with two friends, we were at Harrahs and wanted some low limit drunken gambooling. So we asked to go to Slots A Fun. He said "Wouldn't you like to go to a strip club instead?". I said, "No sir, no kickbacks for you tonight." He immediately got on his phone, called a buddy and told him(in some unidentifiable eastern euro trash language) "hasdga ajkdfhdjk adjkhfajk kickback adfjkh ajkdfhjk" which roughly translated means "This effin guy knows about the kickbacks". Needless to say, upon hearing this me and my friends were rolling on the floor laughing.

Anywho, theres a reason that cover at Spearmint Rhino is as follows:

$30 - Out of town schlub arriving by taxi.
$10-$20 - California resident arriving in own car.
$0-$10 - Nevada resident.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you hate the people on this board?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I got what you mean.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_ho.../17906018.html

http://www.klastv.com/Global/story.a...=menu102_1_4_1

http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=3508887

Each story more recent than the last, with that final one dated 6mo ago. Same basic info in each.

One of the more amusing stories I read a while back said that some cab drivers have been known to hang out at the back of the big strip club parking lots on busy nights and offer free rides to the door. KACHING! $60 for driving 3 guys 100 yards.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:21 AM

Default Re: I consider myself an expert....

[ QUOTE ]
200 for 1/2 hour room and 400 for an hour. I highly suggest this place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand. Why would you pay this much at a strip club, when you can get someone directly to your room for the same price?
Old 08-16-2006, 11:44 AM

I dunno man, I'm not a fan of paying for sex. Strip clubs are fun. Booze, naked ladies. It's just good times. Granted, if you don't have the money to burn then you shouldn't go. Either way I have a blast at them. Lately, I been dating a lot of strippers so I have to be honest, I'm an even bigger fan.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay so here is the deal....

Cheetahs blows. I don't care what people say. The chicks are mild and they spend all day trying to convince you you will get extras by going to the other rooms. They do not give extras granted they do do a little more touching then usual.

DejaVu-This IMO is the only place to go for full nude. They have a kick ass couch dance where the chick just lies on top of you. Granted there are two chicks there who try and hustle people for tips. That [censored] annoys me. Granted for nude, this is the only place to go.

Spearmint Rhino-This is THE BEST STRIP CLUB IN VEGAS. Asides from the fact that I've hooked up with two girls from their and my girlfriend currently works their, the place is top notch. Tons of girls man. Tons, and 90% of them are hot. Quality dances, and they are generally cheaper then most places. 20 for reg dance. 100 for 3 songs. 200 for 1/2 hour room and 400 for an hour. I highly suggest this place.

I hope that helps.

For the record, I'm not a pervert, I'm just a big fan of naked ladies who take my money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard a rumor that the girls who work there look better in the club when its dark than when you finally see them in the light. Any truth to this?
Old 08-16-2006, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You would be wrong. A couple of places in the Tenderloin district in SF offer sex. That is by definition highest milleage possible.

[/ QUOTE ]
*cough* New Century *cough*

I heard they cleaned that place up though...

Mitchell Brothers is supposedly pretty nuts. I haven't been there in years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Granted I haven't been in a few months, but the last time I went there was nothing cleaned up about it. My first and still favorite strip club.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you hate the people on this board?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I got what you mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I don't, and depending on the mood I'm in when I go to Vegas in November, I might need to know.

Please explain.