Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > German Forums > Poker Allgemein: Poker in general
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2007, 10:57 PM

Default Re: Deutsche Poker Blogs

Ist ziemlich "pro" aber unterhaltsam, weiss nicht ob es in deine Liste passt
Old 07-25-2007, 04:34 AM

jo grats cort, nice blog btw
Old 07-26-2007, 08:33 AM

http://kreatief.blog.de

ich blogge schon recht lange. Das ganze ist aber kein Balla-Highroller-Blog, sondern ein Tagebuch für mich, um meine Sessions und meinen Verlauf zu reflektieren. Updates kommen immer wenn ich spiele, also fast täglich
Old 08-07-2007, 04:02 AM

<font color="red"> Artikel von: luxurymaster, ausnahmsweise im G 2+2 </font>

Many people have perception that gambling is bad for you. Well, I agree in a sense. Image gambling 1/10 of your bankroll with a dice. If you roll 1-4 you double your money, if you roll 5-6, you lose your money. You are getting 2/3 (~67%) odd on your money. Now, imagine gambling your whole bankroll with a dice. If you roll 1-3 you double your money, if you roll 4-6, you lose your money. Would you call both cases a gamble?

Wikipedia defines gambling as

"wagering money or something of material value on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning additional money and/or material goods"

Based on the definition, both of the activities described above are gambling. It is true that you are betting your money on uncertain outcome. However, what if you have a better chance of winning even slightly? Imagine having a favor over 1,000,000 dice rolls. Can you imagine how many times you can double your backroll?

Poker is a game of intellectual guessing - You can never see what the other players are holding. However, there are certain factors to be observed - Odd, amount to bet, tendency of player, betting pattern, the amount of time an opponent take on certain hand, facial expression, shoulder level, eyes movement, the way they talk, and much more! Skilled players make these critical observations and use it on their favor in order to generate the maximum amount of profits. Can you understand the advantages you gain from perceiving these factors? I take these factors as an additional add to win my games. Just like the dice example above, if you have an extra winning number, your profit will enhance significantly in long-term. It is also true that you can lose the money even with these perfect observation skills. However, in a long term, professional players will generate tremendous income from these edge.

This is exactly why I call Poker a skill game and can be a profession. I really get disgusted from people saying Poker is gamble so you should quit. How can one really lecture others without knowing what they are talking about. We see people working on Mcdonald's drive through and make $5 hr vs people working on a law firm making over $200/hr. What do you think is their difference?
Education is my prior investment in my life at this moment. It is just not the schools but becoming an sophiscated and intellecture individual takes a lot of dedication and work. This is exactly why I still go to the school and work as a software enginner although I can afford to live my way just by playing Poker 3-4 hours a day.

Some people just don't say it and just look Poker players with their sunglasses on. This is exactly why I don't share my poker stories with an unintellectual inmates in real life. For the people who heard my deep Poker story in person, you deserve to be an intellectual individual, at least on my own perspective!

If anyone ever visits my blog and have thoughts about this, please comment on this post and it will be greatly appreciated.

For those of you who are interested about my diary,
Please visit my blog and comment! Good Luck!
http://luxurymaster.blogspot.com
Old 08-13-2007, 01:14 AM

www.cardcore.de - sngs,mtts und cash

Design findet sich noch im Aufbaue!
Old 08-13-2007, 10:20 AM

&gt;&gt;&gt; www.die-klinge.com

Bin ja eigentlich Dj und der Blog geht auch mehr in diese Richtung mit einigen Videos und Mixtapes zum laden.. aber da ich in letzter Zeit nen totalen Tunnelblick in Richtung Poker habe.. wurde der etwas vernachlässigt und das letzte Update is schon etwas her. Wird aber definitiv weiter geführt. Dann wahrscheinlich mit mehr Pokerinhalt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2007, 06:18 AM

www.Donkbet.de soll kommen Design sieht ganz schick aus
Old 09-02-2007, 11:31 AM

www.fold4value.de
Old 09-11-2007, 04:58 PM

Chrisbiz Strategy
Old 09-13-2007, 07:19 AM

NL100: http://www.moonlightingpoker.com/
Ist zwar auf englisch, ich bin aber aus Deutschland, hoffe, das zählt [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Suche noch Linkpartner, um etwas mehr Traffic zu generieren. Kann allerdings nur ca. 10 Besucher/Tag bieten... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Vielleicht sollte ich doch mal was Interessantes reinschreiben?