Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 03:44 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
For those getting Neteller accounts closed. How long have u had your account?. What status did your account have and how much neteller points did u have before starting these transfers?.

Just trying to find a pattern here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had my Neteller account for close to 3 years. I am a VIP. I'm Canadian. I didn't do any transfers at all. I did advertise my email address earlier in this thread which is also my neteller email. I got an email asking if I could do a transfer, I replied sure, my account was locked within the hour. Maybe the guys a Neteller are reading this thread?

For the guys continuing to do transfers- Neteller has warned people to stop doing them, what do you think the consequences will be if you ignore the warnings?
Old 01-30-2007, 03:45 PM

Am I the only one having trouble getting the money out of stars??? It is easy to get there but how much do you have to play to get it out??
Old 01-30-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For the guys continuing to do transfers- Neteller has warned people to stop doing them, what do you think the consequences will be if you ignore the warnings?

[/ QUOTE ]
but we never got an official warning from neteller. Neteller shutting down out account would be the first "official" warning for us.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:47 PM

Wabby just did a small transfer for me. Very fast, very well done. It was only $300, but that's half my roll. Thanks Wabby!!
Old 01-30-2007, 03:48 PM

I have 1000 in my neteller account I want transferred to stars, can someone help me out? thx, please have a reputable record easily viewed here.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:50 PM

I have 1000 in my neteller account I want transferred to stars, can someone help me out? thx, please have a reputable record easily viewed here. please pm if u can help out, thx.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For those getting Neteller accounts closed. How long have u had your account?. What status did your account have and how much neteller points did u have before starting these transfers?.

Just trying to find a pattern here.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am in Canada. Have had Neteller for several years. Never a problem & yesterday & today I have done 12 transactions in past 24 hours with no hassles.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:52 PM

Guys, I'm open for business.
Min $1K please. I won't transfer new regs anymore.. too much hassle verifying if they are legit.

I have close to 10K limit on stars, and I believe I have 8K left on FTP. PM me to talk.

i cant wait until i finally get through to NT and tell them that i didnt break any law, statute or regulation which was applicable to me.

on top of the hassle of having my NT closed, im losing out on a Party reload cos of these bastards and THAT, i cannot forgive [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

from their T&Cs relating to my country of residence and domicile:

[ QUOTE ]
11. Other Member Obligations

11.1. You are prohibited from engaging in any of the following:

(ii) using the NETELLER Service for any purpose contrary to laws, statutes or regulations applicable to you, including without limitation, those concerning money laundering, fraud, criminal activity, financial services or consumer protection;

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
but we never got an official warning from neteller. Neteller shutting down out account would be the first "official" warning for us.

[/ QUOTE ]

If what you were doing was not against the rules, why are they warning people at all?
Closed Thread