Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2007, 08:35 PM

Default Re: Getting desired perscriptions without insurance? Post your storie

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10883738

this post isn't entirely related, but basically shows everything i went through to get a generic ritalin perscription. right now i am taking 40 mg of ritalin a day. i could get on adderall, all i would have to do is ask, but my doctor seems to think there is no difference between the two drugs though some individuals may prefer one to the other. i'll probably try out adderall eventually.

it seems like experiences vary, it seems like some guys can just want into the doctors office and say they are having trouble staying attentive and they can walk out with a prescription. I started my journey towards getting on drugs at the end of april, and i still don't have a prescription that allows refills. we are still tweaking with the dosage and i have to come in every two weeks to see my doctor. if you read the post, you will see that i went through a pretty ridiculous testing process as well.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:06 PM

OP,

Sounds like the giant tapeworm living in your bumhole is just gonna eat your Adderall anyway.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't/don't care to imagine what you actually look like at that height and weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 07-20-2007, 10:06 PM

op,
y not just make meth totse has a pretty good recipe. You dont even have to have a well ventilated area, you know, cuz its like not listed anywhere that it lets off toxic fumes.

Go rent requiem for a dream. Based on your maturity in this thread I will give an over-under of 6 months that you end like the old lady.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:40 PM

Um I don't see the problem. Go read my strattera thread. I'm going back to my shrink in a couple weeks to request an adderall script. Psychiatric visits aren't covered under my insurance so I pay cash- $100 per visit. I do have insurance that covers the drugs, but even if I didn't, there are a lot of psychiatrists that will take checks, dude. And you can get generic adderall from your pharmacy for under $200 a year.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No doctor is gonna care if you have insurance as long as you can pay for everything. They should be fine with prescribing adderall as long as you have the appropriate symptoms. Make sure you see a GP about your weight too; just a few easy blood tests would be useful to rule out common causes of poor weight gain. It should cost you $75-150 for the doctor's visit and about $150/mo for the adderall. Eff the haters man. NT is a hypocritical bastard who gives */locks threads/temp bans based on his personal dislikes far more often than he strictly adheres to the rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

swingdoc, i appreciated your help in that strattera thread of mine, but how is adderall $150 a month?

check this out:

http://www.walgreens.com/library/fin...&id=641326

That's generic adderall, 60 of them for $62.99. That means a year's supply is only $375. Nothing wrong with generic d-amphetamine is there?