Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2006, 06:19 PM

Default Re: Exam beat

Er, some corrections. 7.9% ethnic minority, national census.

And yeah britain does have a bloodline.. the majority of Britons are related to the people living on the British isles over 2000 years ago. The Roman invasion probably brought a small number of Roman settlers (a load left after a while). Some Saxons invaded and settled but the majority of people weren't Saxons. Then some Vikings settled/invaded, but only a small number. That was over 1000 years ago, as far as I know, until recently, those are the only notable immigrations.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's being pedantic because you insinuate I want every black/mixed race person out of England and the genetic make up of thsi country to stay the same forever, when all I meant is to stop (and reverse a little as its gotten so out of hand) the current trend of increasing amounts of immigrants and their birth rates.

Tell me why it's foolish to do so as well please?

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all insinuating that is not at all pedantic. When you said biologically "stay the same" and "protect bloodlines." I assumed you were reffering to halting genetic diversification within the population. But how could you reverse the trend of increasing immigration and birthrates? Are you going to start booting them out, or put a cap on how many kids they can have?

[/ QUOTE ]

Optional repatriation, criminal immigrants out, illegal immigrants out.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Er, some corrections. 7.9% ethnic minority, national census.

And yeah britain does have a bloodline.. the majority of Britons are related to the people living on the British isles over 2000 years ago. The Roman invasion probably brought a small number of Roman settlers (a load left after a while). Some Saxons invaded and settled but the majority of people weren't Saxons. Then some Vikings settled/invaded, but only a small number. That was over 1000 years ago, as far as I know, until recently, those are the only notable immigrations.

[/ QUOTE ]

TY for not lynching me anywhere in this post [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2006, 06:32 PM

Last year I went into a final, realized I knew jack [censored] about the essay prompt so I opened up my blue book and wrote "have a nice summer" and turned it into my TA before half of the class had even begun writing and walked out.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last year I went into a final, realized I knew jack [censored] about the essay prompt so I opened up my blue book and wrote "have a nice summer" and turned it into my TA before half of the class had even begun writing and walked out.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2006, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And what's wrong with wanting to protect my countrys bloodline?

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, you mean your GERMAN bloodline? You're a nation of slaves to previous invaders. Your royal family are Krauts. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2006, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
TBH I'd say

Hitler AA
Stalin JTs
Churchill 55
Eisenhower KQs

And the allies kept donking and drawing out to win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hitler AA
Stalin KK
Churchill 22
Blair 67o
Bush 27o or AA (when drunk and you accidently show to the table)
Hussein JTs
Mugabe 23s
Napolean 77
Caeser JJ
Henry 8th 88
Old 05-24-2006, 12:32 AM

Call them Nazis as long as you wish, but they don't pay taxes on gambling winnings. Enjoy your taxed US$, I'll enjoy my €uros instead.
Old 05-24-2006, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Call them Nazis as long as you wish, but they don't pay taxes on gambling winnings. Enjoy your taxed US$, I'll enjoy my genocide dollars instead.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-24-2006, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Call them Nazis as long as you wish, but they don't pay taxes on gambling winnings. Enjoy your taxed US$, I'll enjoy my genocide dollars instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Impressive. Thought you were trying to be stupid, but this proves me wrong. You aren't trying at all.