Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which poll gets the more honest answer?
How much money does the poster make? 19 76.00%
How many women does the poster get? 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2007, 06:38 PM

Default can pokerstars sue me...?

ok i got an email 2 days ago saying pokerstars have overpaid my account by $3000.
This happend in february and i having not checked my bank statement for along time in those 2 months have spent the money that overpaid me on various things such as going out with friends things i do on a weekly basis.
Thinking im paying with my own money which i get paid frmo work and little extra from poker and having received the email they want the moeny back i however checkin my statement. Like i said no longer have this moeny and cannot afford to pay them back i am auniversity student and money is smoethin i can get hold of what procedures can they place on me to get there money back at the end of the day i see it as they made the mistake it was there error and i having not known till 2 days ago was not in the wrnog thinking.
I am spending my own money i feel so sick and scared and im 20 years old and do not have the money they want i never asked for any over payments or to be put in this scenario what you guys think will happen to me and what can i do i mena theres no way i can pay back i dont work i get my money from government grants i live in the united kingdom i joined the site thinking there procedures with the amount of money comin in and out of there business would all be carried in a safe and responsible manner.
I am know very scared at waht they are planning to do i would have never joined the site if i knew they had these flaws and can make such big stupid mistakes please help guys.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:46 PM

Default Re: can pokerstars sue me...?

i dont think u should be worrie cause they cant do anything to you cause its their fault and lee jones doesnt work there anymore so haha hoho merry christmas tell the grinch u spend the money already what are they gonna do steal your socks and sell them to the government my cat eats meat every day and he is ok but sometimes he drinks milk when i give it to him but i dont always give him milk because sometimes he will throw up if he drinks too much and then there will be hairball puke on the floor he plays at pokerstars also and they paid him over 5k but it was supposed to be only 5$ cashout now he goes around the block walking around like he owns it and scares the other cats but he only had a flush and got lucky when the other cat had a flopped full boat and river was good for him and his flush beat the full boat went sinking into the milk.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:49 PM

Everyone here needs to start using punctuation because it is really annoying to try to read something like this you know what I mean I can't follow what's going on my brain hurts die die
Old 03-31-2007, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok i got an email 2 days ago saying pokerstars have overpaid my account by $3000 this happend in february and i having not checked my bank statement for along time in those 2 months have spent the money that overpaid me on various things such as going out with friends things i do on a weekly basis thinking im paying with my own money which i get paid frmo work and little extra from poker and having received the email they want the moeny back i however checkin my statement like i said no longer have this moeny and cannot afford to pay them back i am auniversity student and money is smoethin i can get hold of what procedures can they place on me to get there money back at the end of the day i see it as they made the mistake it was there error and i having not known till 2 days ago was not in the wrnog thinking i am spending my own money i feel so sick and scared and im 20 years old and do not have the money they want i never asked for any over payments or to be put in this scenario what you guys think will happen to me and what can i do i mena theres no way i can pay back i dont work i get my money from government grants i live in the united kingdom i joined the site thinking there procedures with the amount of money comin in and out of there business would all be carried in a safe and responsible manner i am know very scared at waht they are planning to do i would have never joined the site if i knew they had these flaws and can make such big stupid mistakes please help guys

[/ QUOTE ]

Idon'tunderstandhowitisthatyoun evernoticedtheextra$3,000inyourbankaccount. IfitwasmeIwouldnoticeanextra$3,000especially ifIdon'thavethatmuchmoneytobeginwith.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok i got an email 2 days ago saying pokerstars have overpaid my account by $3000 this happend in february and i having not checked my bank statement for along time in those 2 months have spent the money that overpaid me on various things such as going out with friends things i do on a weekly basis thinking im paying with my own money which i get paid frmo work and little extra from poker and having received the email they want the moeny back i however checkin my statement like i said no longer have this moeny and cannot afford to pay them back i am auniversity student and money is smoethin i can get hold of what procedures can they place on me to get there money back at the end of the day i see it as they made the mistake it was there error and i having not known till 2 days ago was not in the wrnog thinking i am spending my own money i feel so sick and scared and im 20 years old and do not have the money they want i never asked for any over payments or to be put in this scenario what you guys think will happen to me and what can i do i mena theres no way i can pay back i dont work i get my money from government grants i live in the united kingdom i joined the site thinking there procedures with the amount of money comin in and out of there business would all be carried in a safe and responsible manner i am know very scared at waht they are planning to do i would have never joined the site if i knew they had these flaws and can make such big stupid mistakes please help guys

[/ QUOTE ]

i see that university edumacation is going to excellent use did they ever teach you there about anything called capitals or puncutation or sentences or paragraphs

OK, now that I got that out of my system...how do you manage to overspend THREE THOUSAND dollars in only two months and not notice? Really? I mean, a grand or two in you don't pause and wonder why you aren't out of money yet? I remember when I was 20 and careless with my money, but $3,000??? Willful ignorance, at best, methinks.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:53 PM

You can work off your debt to pokerstars if you go and work for them, they are always hiring dealers, they have a lot of tables.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:55 PM

notpunctuatedenough; dr
Old 03-31-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can work off your debt to pokerstars if you go and work for them, they are always hiring dealers, they have a lot of tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do they fit in my LCD monitor? I could understand it with my old CRT, but this one's pretty skinny...
Old 03-31-2007, 06:58 PM

i wish i was rich enough to not notice three thousand dollars in my bank account know what i mean jelly bean i mean come on dude get real
Old 03-31-2007, 07:00 PM

Allright guys, the punctuation is not what i am after, i typed in a rush as i am after answers on what can happen.
I apologise for my grammar like i said i am after answers as i am quite scared at the backlash of what could happen, the government gives a grant here in the uk each year of $5000 so if you see where i am coming form over 3 years i receive $15000 from the Government. So $3000 is only a small part of the money i receive for my studies.
Anyway enough of of that what do you guys think they can do to me...?