Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2007, 11:54 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt refuses to pay me my money

Error opening an image file received via the internets. Imagine that.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You must not be making much money as a lawyer if you have to pay 5 bucks for every single document that you scan, copy, fax, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is all the fascination with my legal career? FWIW, I fall around the middle of the legal food chain if you are so interested. I work for a good firm, but am not a partner and very few associates make partner so that probably won't change.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Q's and digs about your legal career stem from the idea that it is a profession that requires some amount of composure and intelligence.
Your e-mail to them showed very little of both.

You went off the deep-end and couldn't fathom the possibility that maybe they really didn't get the scan properly or they were having some problem with it on their end for whatever reason.

You are still trying to find ways for them to want to mess with you and your money. They were just asking for a scan. One that they could read. They had a problem with the first one.

This is something that a normal person would absolutely NOT freak out over.
And it's especially striking that someone who loses their cool that badly over something so mild would be a lawyer.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have accomplished what I wanted to accomplish

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep! You have conviced everyone on 2+2 that your a idiot!
Now do us all a favor and go away!!
Old 05-03-2007, 04:58 PM

You're blasting FullTilt for not being able to open a PDF file. Are you new to computers? Since when is PDF a reasonable format for a scanned ID that was requested over email?

You're going to keep spreading this horrible tale to other potential customers so that "they can make their own decision". But you see, that's what makes you an idiot. They aren't at fault here in any way.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:58 PM

Rigel HAS to be a troll. No one is this stupid.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

CAN YOU NOT OPEN A PDF FILE? I JUST OPENED IT AND AM LOOKING AT IT AS PLAIN AS DAY. I EVEN E-MAILED IT TO A FRIEND AND HE SAYS HE SEES IT FINE. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN'T SEE IT. I THINK YOU ARE LYING IN THE HOPES THAT I WILL GIVE UP AND KEEP MY MONEY ON FULL TILT. JUST IN CASE, I WILL SEND IT TO YOU AGAIN.

STOP STEALING MY MONEY!!!

I AM GOING TO POST ABOUT YOU STEALING MY MONEY ON TWO PLUS TWO FORUMS AND EVERY OTHER FORUM I CAN FIND!!!! THIS IS OUTRIGHT THEFT!!!!!

WHY IS IT THAT I CAN GET MY MONEY FROM POKER STARS AS EASY AS CAN BE AND NOT FROM YOU?

I WILL MAKE IT MY MISSION IN LIFE TO MAKE SURE THAT AS MANY PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET AS IS POSSIBLE KNOW THAT YOU REFUSE TO PAY ME MY MONEY.

STOP STEALING MY MONEY!!!!!!

RIGEL444

[/ QUOTE ]

This is funny..... maybe you should start your Emails to Full Tilt with "Dear Support"..... I did that on Wednesday, got an answer the same day.... sent my Driver License and Electric Bill todat and within 4 hours I got an Email back.... " ready to cash out by check, and if you want to change the withdrawal option next time you withdraw let us know 1-2 days in advance"
YMMV (specially yelling at them [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )
Old 05-05-2007, 02:08 AM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

There are certainly many negative sterotypes that you can come up with describing lawyers. Illogical isn't one of them. Learning how to think is central to do the job.

The op claims to be a lawyer, but seems lack the logical abilities to perform his job. Rather than look at the situation and come to the conclusion that there is a simple mistake here, the op takes giant leaps of logic and assumes that FT is purposefully trying to steal his money.

Use your brain, OP. How likely is it that a company that earns millions upon millions in profit is going to risk that stealing from you?

Occam's Razor, baby. Learn it, love it. Your life will be much better for the effort.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
of a crime right now is you. This is NOT outright theft, and they have NOT refused to pay you your money. You, however, have slandered them. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, as a lawyer I think I know what I can and not not post. If they have a problem with it, they can come here and sue me. Oh, that's right- they avoid US jurisdiction like the plague.

And I shouldn't have to jump through even more hoops than I already have to get paid. I drove 15 miles in heavy traffic, waited for 30 minutes at the copy store. Paid them 5 bucks. Got a crystal-clear document e-mailed to me. E-mailed it to a friend and he sees it fine.

Yet they claim they can't see it. There's nothing else I can do at this point. I re-sent the pdf document, but I don't see why it should work any better this time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. You are a Lawyer?? I thought that lawyers where smart people who learned logic and sound argument. Your rant makes you sound more like trailer park trash then a well educated lawyer. Did it ever occur to you that the PDF document got corrupted during transmission?