Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2007, 09:01 AM

Default Re: SpadeEye Offscreen - please help!

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any chance that you can add a 'no of hands played' in the scoring system as well? That would be great, as i could say, halve my points if they had played <100 or so hands

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this definitely should be added. Currently I find the whole scoring system a little useless since people with like ten hands are affecting the score. (the profile settings only seem to affect whether color coding is enabled or not). I play on Full Tilt

Edit: also the table average AF color coding doesn't seem to be working for me for some reason
Old 11-21-2007, 10:17 AM

Default Re: Some requested features

OMG SNOOD ILUVUANDWANNAYOURBABIES!

(just noticed the version with the scoring system [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

A ton of unsolicited feedback coming right up after I give it a whirl. Hopefully no more monthly rape for SS.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:11 PM

Will be added.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:16 PM

will the buddy list system have an option to see whos playing at any level?
Old 11-21-2007, 07:05 PM

There is still a small problem with the new party waiting list: if I'm already on the waiting list for a table and "join it again" the waiting list dialog remains open.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:13 PM

Snood,

there should be an option (or just default) for

Ave Pot
Total Stacks

to be listed in #BB instead of $. This allows comparison of tables on different levels much easier.

JC
Old 11-23-2007, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there any chance that you can add a 'no of hands played' in the scoring system as well? That would be great, as i could say, halve my points if they had played <100 or so hands

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this definitely should be added. Currently I find the whole scoring system a little useless since people with like ten hands are affecting the score. (the profile settings only seem to affect whether color coding is enabled or not). I play on Full Tilt

Edit: also the table average AF color coding doesn't seem to be working for me for some reason

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to see someone agrees with me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Somewhere in options (i think) you can set a min no of hands. I set it to 50, but really would like to set it to 150 or so, but then halve the points for the small sample size. This way, you wont miss out on a retard who has played 45/50 hands, and wont be skewed by someone who has played 3/3
Old 11-23-2007, 09:04 PM

Also, is there any chance we can have some form of highlighting for tables that we are sitting at, and in the wait list for?

This would be cool. We could have Green highlights for the tables we are at, and orange for the ones we are waiting in line for.

It would also be good if we could just click something to unjoin a single table, and also unjoin everything. When starting up, i join a stack of tables, before playing 3. But, then i keep getting interupted by the other dozen opening for me. Sometimes things are so helpful they get a bit annoying!
Old 11-24-2007, 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, is there any chance we can have some form of highlighting for tables that we are sitting at, and in the wait list for?

This would be cool. We could have Green highlights for the tables we are at, and orange for the ones we are waiting in line for.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-24-2007, 11:10 AM

Tables you are sitting at, are already being highlighted green.
Just enter your screenname under "Main"->"options"->"profile".

Unfortunately adding the same for a waitinglist is not possible. I doubt i can make it work 100% reliable.
Because i can not find out if you rejected a seat, if you got kicked from the list for some unknown reason (like PartyPoker sometimes does), and and and...