grind 2/4 - 5/10 SH min bet hold them 20 5.43%
shortstack wherever HIV is 96 26.09%
PPBJ 82 22.28%
BASTARD 67 18.21%
Voters: 368. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2007, 03:29 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

[ QUOTE ]
lol dude dont respond seriously to GA plz, he's just a crazy mixemup jokester imo

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Have fun this weekend.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:45 PM

I agree with EricW. Mr. Avenue, you're using your raw animal magnetism to get these women to the point where they'll do anything you want. By sticking your diseased unprotected dick into them, when their free will has been immobilized by your clever wit and boyish good looks, you're endangering their health and safety. This is quite irresponsible. EricW for mod of the protected sex forum.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with EricW. Mr. Avenue, you're using your raw animal magnetism to get these women to the point where they'll do anything you want. By sticking your diseased unprotected dick into them, when their free will has been immobilized by your clever wit and boyish good looks, you're endangering their health and safety. This is quite irresponsible. EricW for mod of the protected sex forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd support that, if it means he gets segregated to that forum only, and can only post in that forum.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
boyish good looks

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 10-06-2007, 02:52 AM

Brag and Beat: I've had enough sex tonight to make my penis hurt. Mostly brag.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:38 AM

Beat: With your gf

GA beat: Nothing. She didnt call or show up. Maybe it was a mistake not to make more definite plans with her...maybe she was never really interested...maybe she just found something better to do. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I did get some sweet Checkers spicy chicken at 4am tho. so I R A WINNAR

Anyway, hopefully this wedding will provide more interesting opportunities for vajthunder.

--GA
Old 10-06-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

GA beat: Nothing. She didnt call or show up. Maybe it was a mistake not to make more definite plans with her...maybe she was never really interested...maybe she just found something better to do. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I did get some sweet Checkers spicy chicken at 4am tho. so I R A WINNAR

[/ QUOTE ]

The sammich would have ended up being much better anyway.

Good luck at the wedding thing.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:39 PM

Wedding was pretty lame. No single women of any kind. We ended up going to a lame VA strip club afterwards with this guy who is my new hero. This dude is in a band and basically will fk anything that moves and usually does. He was wearing like a pink striped zootsuit and sh-t. I need to start being more outlandish and ridiculously sexual.

This one hot cocktail waitress kept giving us the eye and singing the rap songs, finally dude grabs her hand and goes "Hey, I don't really think you can pull that off." Of course she instaloves him.

Anyway I got tired of sitting around flirting with strippers (no lapdances in VA lol) so we headed back to dc to try and bootycall whoever. I texted the hispanic chick that I sexed last week but she was in bed and politely rejected my advances. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Then at this bar where I was drunkenly dancing in my wedding suit and talking [censored] I jumped on this one really sexy hipster girl and was saying all this stuff about fashion before I realized that she didnt understand a word of english. But she still seemed interested so I tried to talk to her a bit. She was Chilean and in DC for like 5 weeks. I gave up eventually because I just couldnt even fathom how to take her out somewhere without communicating with her, but my roomate Gstreet says Im a damn fool and that she was into me. I dunno, lol foreigners.

What Im REALLY happy about is that I called the Tall match.com chick on Saturday and made a second date. I feel that a second date needs to me somewhat creative. The third date is the sex date, so you can just go to dinner, but the second date needs to be the right combo of possibility of drinking/sex but with something really interesting and unique to show that you're a man of the world.

Anyway I invited her to go to this roundtable discussion of Jews In Punk Rock at this club on Tuesday. Perfect idea imo, since there's drinking and it's edgy but involves books and s--t. She said yes and I danced around my bathroom like a dork.

BUT then today I got this email:

[ QUOTE ]

Hope the wedding was kick-ass! Make them regret not inviting you sooner! ;-)

Anyway, can I change our plans for Tuesday night by chance? Too much information, but I recently found out my ex still has feelings for me and he works at [the club we were gonna go to]. So, even though we broke up ages ago, I care about him enough not to bring a guy there. Hope that's cool with you. I don't have plans for Monday night if you want to hang out then instead and you can check it out anyway (and scan the employees, of course!) hahaha. Actually, Monday might be better anyway, but I leave it up to you. Decisionmaking powers passed on for today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have so many mixed impressions of this, and like everyhing they are best expressed as a serious of beats and brags:

brag: she respects me enough to tell me serious bzness
beat: she may be nuts by the same token
brag: I'm a threat to her exes because she's interested in dating me
beat: Her ex still has feelings for her and she gives a f--k about that.
brag: switching to earlier rather than later date indicates eagerness to see me
beat: either choice I make makes me look a bit weak-- if I choose to hang out monday then I seem like she can switch day on me whenever she wants BUT if I change my plans for tuesday then it seems like the whole "I'm so interested in jewish punk rock imo" suggestion seems like just a ploy.

I went for the change to monday, because I may actually want to go to that roundtable thing anyway (gabbagabbaHEY!). Mistake?

V: I told the vegan chick that invited herself over that I was busy today so I can't sax her until next weekend. DOH.

--GA
Old 10-07-2007, 04:06 PM

Wow. Major developments. Where to start?

[ QUOTE ]

Then at this bar where I was drunkenly dancing in my wedding suit and talking [censored] I jumped on this one really sexy hipster girl and was saying all this stuff about fashion before I realized that she didnt understand a word of english. But she still seemed interested so I tried to talk to her a bit. She was Chilean and in DC for like 5 weeks. I gave up eventually because I just couldnt even fathom how to take her out somewhere without communicating with her, but my roomate Gstreet says Im a damn fool and that she was into me. I dunno, lol foreigners.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you didn't even try to kiss her? At least, once you've decided you're not going to pursue, and homegirl is leaving in 5 weeks or so, waltz on up and plant a big one on her. Make it all cheesy, with the dip and everything (like you two were ballroom dancing) then just smile at her, turn around and walk away. If she follows you, conversation won't be necessary. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

The only thing that I took away from Tall match.com chick's switcheroo is that either:

1. She wants to avoid any potential drama with her ex because he's psycho and probably a stalker.

2. She still has feelings for him as well. I'm kind of meh on this one though, girls go out of their way to appear to be "nice" and not "hurt feelings" when dealing with people they aren't attracted to. Strange.

Agreed that her proposing an earlier time means she definitely wants to do something with you.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:06 AM

i dont even know what to say..tonight was either the best or the worst second date ever...we got drunk and she described in great detail all the things she'd do to me in the sack, but she wouldnt go home with me...AGHHHH'
'

S
SD
S
s
d
sd

wed
e
r

This is easilty the cutest chick ever. tbh

You can tell i like her since she tilts me, which is a beat.

tbh i have no idea if this thread is a beat or a brag tbh

tbh i am so revved up i'm of half a mind to go sex a hooker

she tolde me she likes me too much to go home with me becuz she wantsmore dates

standard right?

But then she asked me if I would pull her hair for her

omg

IM GOING TO ASPLODE