Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2006, 12:38 PM

Default Re: Antonio Esfandiari\'s 10K Vegas Tour

[ QUOTE ]
His sense of dignity? His liver?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure his dignity went out the window when he made that stupid website.

Rumor has it TLK took his collusion money and went for a night on the town. He said the 10k was worth it and it was the most 1.4 thing he's ever done!
Old 11-24-2006, 01:14 PM

His sense of dignity...... ROFLMAFAO ..... this is the best thing ever. Totally 1.4!!!!!111!!!
Old 11-24-2006, 01:16 PM

Antonio Esfandiari amuses me so much, provides me with so much laughter I'm actually tempted to stump the 10k up.... and just spend the night blinging and saying everything is "totally 1.4".
Old 11-24-2006, 01:38 PM

Cue fake trip report.
Old 11-24-2006, 01:49 PM

is he playing with anal beads in that photo? that's kinda neat.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
His sense of dignity...... ROFLMAFAO ..... this is the best thing ever. Totally 1.4!!!!!111!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What a tool LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I have to stop reading these posts at work
Old 11-24-2006, 02:39 PM

While i do enjoy hecklin antonio for some of the ridiculous things he does, i can say for certain he is no where near busto, and i think you'll be surprised at the number of clients he gets from this. If he's he's come close mastering anything in life other than poker it's the art of partying on a level that no one else in poker nears. (I went to his BBQ this summer, which seems str8 out of a notorius BIG video pool party, complete with celebrities like Jason Alexander and Woody Harrelson hanging out). I'm pretty certain he doesn't even do anything, he farms the work out to his close friends, and he just shows up (free money for him, and he hooks up his close buddies doesn't sound too shabby to me).

There are plenty of other companies in vegas that provide these services. Typically it costs around $1k for the services, and you gotta pay for all expenses (limo, hosts, tables, bouncers, etc.). The services are provided by people who are really well connected in the vegas nightlife scene (without the big name antonio has), but basically they get you into any club, any table, no lines, they even know all the working girls and party girls and bring them over to your ballin' table. Since these guys don't have a "name" they go the extra mile for their clients. Depending on the cash that's drop I've heard of full on crazy psuedo orgies that happen afterwards. If you want drugs or anything else, they hook that stuff up too.

What antonio is doing isn't anything really all that new. He's smart, cuz he's cashing in on his name and the brand he's built for himself, while there's money to be made. Fk, if he books 10 nights in the next 6 months, the guy is clearing 100k (less fees to his buddies) just for going out and getting drunk, hanging out with hot ass chicks, and whatever else goes on. As much as i hate to say it that's pretty ridiculous ballin'.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:53 PM

This post has certainly revealed a sure sign that we are in fact in our last days as a world.
Old 11-24-2006, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While i do enjoy hecklin antonio for some of the ridiculous things he does, i can say for certain he is no where near busto, and i think you'll be surprised at the number of clients he gets from this. If he's he's come close mastering anything in life other than poker it's the art of partying on a level that no one else in poker nears. (I went to his BBQ this summer, which seems str8 out of a notorius BIG video pool party, complete with celebrities like Jason Alexander and Woody Harrelson hanging out). I'm pretty certain he doesn't even do anything, he farms the work out to his close friends, and he just shows up (free money for him, and he hooks up his close buddies doesn't sound too shabby to me).

There are plenty of other companies in vegas that provide these services. Typically it costs around $1k for the services, and you gotta pay for all expenses (limo, hosts, tables, bouncers, etc.). The services are provided by people who are really well connected in the vegas nightlife scene (without the big name antonio has), but basically they get you into any club, any table, no lines, they even know all the working girls and party girls and bring them over to your ballin' table. Since these guys don't have a "name" they go the extra mile for their clients. Depending on the cash that's drop I've heard of full on crazy psuedo orgies that happen afterwards. If you want drugs or anything else, they hook that stuff up too.

What antonio is doing isn't anything really all that new. He's smart, cuz he's cashing in on his name and the brand he's built for himself, while there's money to be made. Fk, if he books 10 nights in the next 6 months, the guy is clearing 100k (less fees to his buddies) just for going out and getting drunk, hanging out with hot ass chicks, and whatever else goes on. As much as i hate to say it that's pretty ridiculous ballin'.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, it's still lame
Old 11-24-2006, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What a tool LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I have to stop reading these posts at work

[/ QUOTE ]

While his public image is definitely somewhat douchebaggy, I've hung out with Antonio on a few occasions and he's honestly one of the more quality people in the poker world. He's a surprisingly modest/humble guy and he's one of the few people in poker who hates talking about poker, which is a refreshing change of pace. Don't judge him based on what he does to make money: if you guys were getting paid what he does to act the role of a douchebag, most of you wouldn't think twice about it.