Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2007, 01:25 PM

Default Re: Another Workout Thread (5 questions) Help me out

Your whole program really sucks, the only question that you could not hae found out by searching, is the book thing. And answer is, dont do that much cardio, so you wont need a book to read anyways.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your whole program really sucks, the only question that you could not hae found out by searching, is the book thing. And answer is, dont do that much cardio, so you wont need a book to read anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow guids, you've been quite helpful

don't you have some open toe loafers or sandals to put on before your fun day of computer progamming and preaching to OOT how cool, hip, in-shape, knowledgable about everything, and stylish you are? Better yet, go cruise around in your 95 cadillac seville instead of in my thread or start your own thread about how you are a PUA and pick up like 5 girls a day and [censored]-close them on an hourly basis as you fit them in between your html and css coding...

i only pray i can be as cool as you one day, i can only pray.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't you have some open toe loafers or sandals to put on before your fun day of computer progamming and preaching to OOT how cool, hip, inshape, knowledgable about everything, and stylish you are? Better yet, go cruise around in your 95 seville instead of in my thread...

i only pray i can be as cool as you one day

[/ QUOTE ]
hahahahahah

Why are you so angry? Ask and you shall receive -- you asked for advice and he gave it. Maybe he should elaborate more about why your program isn't very smart or good, but he didn't really bust much attitude on you.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't you have some open toe loafers or sandals to put on before your fun day of computer progamming and preaching to OOT how cool, hip, inshape, knowledgable about everything, and stylish you are? Better yet, go cruise around in your 95 seville instead of in my thread...

i only pray i can be as cool as you one day

[/ QUOTE ]
hahahahahah

Why are you so angry? Ask and you shall receive -- you asked for advice and he gave it. Maybe he should elaborate more about why your program isn't very smart or good, but he didn't really bust much attitude on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not angry at all, I just don't acknoweldge guids' ability to contribute to threads.

I ask for help, guids throws out some insult and doesn't do anything for anyone.

basically he just trolls with his nose up. I'm asking for help, many in this thread have been helpful and their advice I will take, unfortunately (or fortunately I don't know) guids is not one of them
Old 02-12-2007, 01:33 PM

Ditch your current lower back routine. Do some deadlifts. Only work out once a day. Don't workout for more than 50 minutes at a time. Eat around 1800 calories a day. Eat some in morning before lifting, if you were just doing cardio it'd be better not to. Up the intensity on your cardio a ton. Heart rate 160+ please.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:34 PM

There are a few concepts about bodybuilding that are debatable. For example, bulking up before cutting. Not every beginner should be bulking before cutting. If somebody has a high body fat %, then bulking up is just going to put more fat on them. Not only that, but when you are starting out, you probably shouldn't be worrying about these things anyways. When you are a beginner, you should worry more about getting your strength up and getting relatively conditioned. Lifting hard will get you there without having to bulk for the first few months. When you first start, you'll be able to put on muscle and lose fat relatively quickly. After two or three months, the OP can start worrying about bulking or cutting.

I do personally like high intensity cardio more than long and steady cardio. BUT, we don't know what kind of physical condition the OP is really in, so suggesting that he should get into HIIT right away may be a mistake. My suggestion would be to up the intensity slightly every workout, while reducing the time slightly. This will challenge your body, without going overboard right from the beginning.

Good luck.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:35 PM

I drive an Escalade now, and there is no such thing as an open-toe loafer, plus Im sure everyone has worn "open-toe sandals", I dont really even know much programming, so those were all really nice "burns". Why are you being defensive, im honestly helping you out, there are 100000 fitness posts per day, and if you are too lazy or stupid to do a quick search to find ALL the info you need to plan yourself a good workout program, then you might as well not workout to begin with because you dont have the mentality it takes anyways. Now run outside and get hit by a bus, becuause one less woman in the gym, who is gonig to read a book, rather than do a real workout, is alwys a plus.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:36 PM

I think Ive helped out plenty of people in regards to working out, in threads and it PMs. You are really making yourself look like a jerkoff.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I drive an Escalade now, and there is no such thing as an open-toe loafer, plus Im sure everyone has worn "open-toe sandals", so those were all really nice "burns". Why are you being defensive, im honestly helping you out, there are 100000 fitness posts per day, and if you are too lazy or stupid to do a quick search to find ALL the info you need to plan yourself a good workout program, then you might as well not workout to begin with because you dont have the mentality it takes anyways. Now run outside and get hit by a bus, becuause one less woman in the gym, who is gonig to read a book, rather than do a real workout, is alwys a plus.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I am a woman, I am stupid...the fact that I want to read books while doing cardio is retarded...you know my workout ethic and mentality already...k thnx 4 ur help

[ QUOTE ]
I think Ive helped out plenty of people in regards to working out, in threads and it PMs. You are really making yourself look like a jerkoff.

[/ QUOTE ]

when did I say you haven't done this? I feel your advice is some of the best on this forum when it actually does come to working out. However you have not offerred any here...and I don't think these questions have been asked b4. You just have very trollish tendencies.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I drive an Escalade now, and there is no such thing as an open-toe loafer, plus Im sure everyone has worn "open-toe sandals", so those were all really nice "burns". Why are you being defensive, im honestly helping you out, there are 100000 fitness posts per day, and if you are too lazy or stupid to do a quick search to find ALL the info you need to plan yourself a good workout program, then you might as well not workout to begin with because you dont have the mentality it takes anyways. Now run outside and get hit by a bus, becuause one less woman in the gym, who is gonig to read a book, rather than do a real workout, is alwys a plus.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I am a woman, I am stupid...the fact that I want to read books while doing cardio is retarded...you know my workout ethic and mentality already...k thnx 4 ur help

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, by the PMS, your morning bloat and unexplained emmotional outbursts in this thread, along with your refusal to help yourself and do what I said, I think Im pretty spot on.

PS- Im done with this thread, if you seriously w ant good advice, look up my username, and workout or diet, there will be plenty of good info and discussions from a lot of posters.