DONKLOOT: $188.75
UTG+1: $245.65
MP1: $424.35
MP2: $70.55
CO: $102.80
Button: $62.25
SB: $411.45
BB: $200

Pre-flop: (8 players) DONKLOOT is UTG with 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">DONKLOOT raises to $7</font>, 2 folds, MP2 calls, 2 folds, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($28, 4 players)
SB checks, BB checks, DONKLOOT checks, MP2 checks.

Turn: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($28, 4 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets $18</font>, DONKLOOT calls, <font color="#cc0000">MP2 raises all-in $63.55</font>, SB folds, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises all-in $193</font>, DONKLOOT?????.

I folded this figuring atleast one player held AT. With both flush draws out there I figured a fold was best? Comments?
Old 07-29-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Fold nuts on turn?

I think this one could go either way. I can see mp2 having the draw, and BB re-raising with A10 to though (value shove?). I dont think either is out of line right here, and a fold will probably save you at least 63 dollars.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:44 PM

Ended up no one had AT. dont remember what the exact hands were but MP2 i think rivered clubs.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:58 AM

Most likely case there is one else AT and MP has either a set or a good flush draw eventually 2 pair + moderate flush draw.
Just calculate the odds 3-way, i am to lazy to do it.

Sometimes you might be against lower str-8 + flush draw and t he 3rd guy will have a set in this case it would be better, but thats probably rare occurance.

Anyway I call.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:59 AM

snap call. that fact that you hold AA is huge.

I def raise the turn when led it too. His 3/4ths pot bet screems give me a cheap draw......
Old 07-30-2007, 03:53 PM

Hmmm... funny how often closing it out is an invite to call... but here it seems the opposite. I'm sure many would criticize this as weak play, esp given that nobody had AT, however seeing a second flush draw makes it likely that you are splitting the pot, and if the splitter is sooted to the board, wow what a juicy freeroll. Hard to say you can't fold here, although many can't.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:19 PM

I'd probably have to fold too and not like it, especially considering I hold the Ace of clubs. If I get a chance tonight I'll run some numbers, it's an interesting hand.

What the hell did they have to check to flop and go nuts on the turn? Second nuts with redraws? I wouldn't be so worried about a heart draw unless I knew the blinds like to go for check-raise semi-bluffs.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:26 PM

good fold,i dont think the guy who came over the top can have anything else but at .you are most likely getting freerolled,i folded this same similar hand to urobean in a 16 sng,i had a nut straight on the turn ,there were 2 flush draws out there ,i bet around 200 ,he pot me and i folded the nuts.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
good fold,i dont think the guy who came over the top can have anything else but at .you are most likely getting freerolled,i folded this same similar hand to urobean in a 16 sng,i had a nut straight on the turn ,there were 2 flush draws out there ,i bet around 200 ,he pot me and i folded the nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

You didnt notice the pot will be 3-way, there is MP guy who already put half of his money in with a set / flush draw and will call for sure. Heads up its easier to decide to fold.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:41 PM

Although there are 3 opponents on the flop I would probably bet out because 2 opponents already checked to you and if anybody raises you can fold without regret because you have only three outs to a better hand.

As played I would raise the turn and then have to call the all-in because after everyone checked the flop the BB could bet out with a set, two pair + flush draw, straight ...