Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions

Old 11-11-2007, 07:44 PM

Default Re: Beginners Game tonight- PStars

can i play?
Old 11-11-2007, 07:52 PM

lol of course
Old 11-11-2007, 09:34 PM

Had fun you guys... I made like $14 bucks... wow maybe I should do more holdem??

Nice meeting you David & Battlesister... seeing u again NightLight, Treefarm, and Drusila!!
Old 11-11-2007, 09:37 PM

How's your PLO game/roll going Janelle? Haven't followed up since your big downswing on the first day of November (or close to) after talking with ya
Old 11-12-2007, 02:51 AM

Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't been able to make it these past couple of weeks. A computer science+economics major really gets killer around this time, plus me and the band are really going at it right now marketing-wise.

***WARNING! SHAMELESS PLUG BELOW! Click only if you like great rock n roll!***

<font color=" red">my awesome band, deadlight radio</font>

*ahem* Now that's out of my system...

Hopefully the beginner's game is still alive and kickin', I know we had a great time the first couple sessions! Can't wait 'till I have to time to play again.

love basement

P.S. I still haven't asked PStars to give me back my chat [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2007, 05:47 AM

i think i will be able to play monday. i finally don't work. has the time changed on monday? or is it still 10 eastern time?
James
Old 11-12-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How's your PLO game/roll going Janelle? Haven't followed up since your big downswing on the first day of November (or close to) after talking with ya

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Good question. Well I am proud to say I had an amazing week and by amazing I mean I defied the laws of science LOL!

See the following posts to get caught up on crazy me LOL!
Page #1 My 1st PLO tourney win:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...art=13&amp;vc=1
Page#2 my 2nd PLO tourney win -- SAME EVENT!!!
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...art=16&amp;vc=1
Page#3 WON 3 times in a ROW SAME event!!!!!
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post12885281

Lastly I was 50% staked to go in the PLO 6 Max FTOPS by a fellow highstakes player on the Omaha forum. I didn't finish in the money. I finished 147th place out of a field of some of the BEST PLO players -- 616 in total. I had the privillage of playing with Kenny Tran one of the only pros to finish in the money. I was disappointed about not finishing in the money but HEY i had a blast playing with some great PLO players!!!

Next Week I will be in the FTOPS PLO Rebuy FULLRING ( You will notice fullring PLO is MY game ya'll!!!) I welcome railers for the big PLO FTOPS game if I got any railers out there. I had a whole full rail in my 3rd win PLO event and it was sweet.

I haven't being doing too well at the cash tables all this month. Weird variance there but I am keeping at the appropriate bankroll levels. I am really making a nice recovery considering I made $900 in $5 tournies.... YEAH 900+ paying only a total of 10.5 in the first I believe and 15 bucks in the other two... SWEET!!!

The hillarious thing is now I have a weird little fan base. Yeah there was a former FTOPS player at the second $5 rebuy and I told the guy I won the first one... well he had a fan watching him and when I busted out the former FTOPS winner his fan stayed to watch me win... LOL well same fan showed up the next day and wanted to see if I could win 3 times in a row, and I did... it was the most insane week ever!!! Never will be another like it!! If there is.... send me to heaven LOL!
Old 11-13-2007, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lastly I was 50% staked to go in the PLO 6 Max FTOPS by a fellow highstakes player on the Omaha forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

You moved up to highstakes?

Quickest move up in history, maybe?
Old 11-13-2007, 03:47 AM

Dang Janelle, when ya said you were havin good luck in tourneys ya didnt say it was THAT good [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Cool to see ya runnin good, wish I could get the same goin, NL cash for me been up and down, fortunaly been on the uphill a bit even with some dips though.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lastly I was 50% staked to go in the PLO 6 Max FTOPS by a fellow highstakes player on the Omaha forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

You moved up to highstakes?

Quickest move up in history, maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO lol I am not playing highstakes that must have come out wrong! A high stakes player staked me in the FTOPS tourney is what I was trying to say... and by the fellow I meant he is a 2+2 Omaha Hi well respected poster.