Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2007, 10:49 AM

Default Re: I have anxiety

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Weed is horrible for anxiety. Makes it much worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, stop smoking! i can attest to that advise, since i know what you're going through first hand. I [censored] up by not stopping to smoke during that time, got myself a panicattackdisorder, and have been working the past 5 years to get my [censored] back straight. My life has improved a lot over the last two years, and i have good hopes everything will work out right, but it's not a fight i would wish upon my worst enemy. Pull the plug while you can, seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

This was my exact problem. Got high 14 times a day. When i started to get anxiety, I never quit smoking all the time, and it got bad really fast. I tried medicene but that just [censored] me up even worse. So I quit all the legal drugs, and just worked on not getting high allt he time and calming the [censored] down. Now that I am able to keep control over the panic attacks on my own, I can smoke weed on a moderate basis and everything is great.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:59 AM

Excercise.

That will help you immensly. Stay active all the time. Get off the computer and don't play pokah.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:54 AM

I totally disagree with the people saying not to smoke weed. If anything, u should smoke more weed.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
See your Dr. Get diagnosed with ADD. We switch pills. Everyones happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

you srsly need prozac

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I'm depressed, I know I'm capeable of doing well in school. I have a great circle of friends that I will see daily. I have the chance to meet dime pieces everyday. I just cant sleep well at night... prolly bc Im too high
Old 08-22-2007, 03:04 PM

I had this problem when i first went to college. I had been smokin bud heavily for a long time and for some reason when i got to school developed a panic attack disorder when i would go to class or huge parties. I cut back for a little while then went on paxil and also now on add meds. I smoke almost as much as i did before but have been panic attack free for almost a year now. I suggest either cutting back or cutting it out all together for a while then go back and try it again.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Excercise.

That will help you immensly. Stay active all the time. Get off the computer and don't play pokah.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is spot on, and great advice.

[ QUOTE ]
I totally disagree with the people saying not to smoke weed. If anything, u should smoke more weed.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so far off, and maybe the worst advice in the thread.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Excercise.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is spot on, and great advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't play poker anymore. I got my check a week ago for about $2k. I used to win about 4/ptbb at nl100 and 200 but I cashed all money to spend at school. I never get anxiety at parties and around girls.Anyways, Most girls just care about how you present yourself, and are subconscious.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Most girls just care about how you present yourself, and are subconscious.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget to pay attention during those english classes [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Most girls just care about how you present yourself, and are subconscious.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget to pay attention during those english classes [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

nit

edit [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2007, 05:25 PM

quit smoking pot is not the answer. answer is smoke when you feel like, not cuz that's the only thing you can think of. instead, think 'what if i call i buddy now?' or 'maybe i'll watch tv'. yea, watching tv may be lame but at least that's what you want to do at the moment, not what you are used to do

key is live each moment at its best. i used to be like you: dream of being with friends while working; wanted to go to bed while with friends and preoccupied with work while trying to sleep

try to focus on what you are doing at that very moment

you may also want to take a look at this

hope it helps