Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 09:21 PM

Default Re: How many times does perma-banned Cyrus get to post under a new acc

[ QUOTE ]
yet when Bluff makes obvious racist remarks about Muslims that is 100% acceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a [censored] liar.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yet when Bluff makes obvious racist remarks about Muslims that is 100% acceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

About which part? Making the remarks or it being acceptable for you to make them?
Old 07-20-2007, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jman220 ... paging jman220 ... please report to atf stet ... please report to atf stet

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I think I banned him before I replied in this thread. Total complaint -> ban time = 4 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

My work here is done.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

About which part? Making the remarks or it being acceptable for you to make them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've made a lot of comments about radical Moslems, about why I believe the so-called "moderate majority" is a myth as pertains to Moslems in Arab countries, and about how although I am willing to live in peace with Moslems if they are so-willing as well, I am also willing to fight to the death if they're not, and to use any means, including nukes, to keep Iran from acquiring nukes. However I have never made general racist comments about all Moslems, especially as I have mentioned a small handful of Moslem countries I believe we can get along with well, including Turkey, Jordan and Kuwait.

But of course that isn't good enough for the PC'ers who despite the truths that are told about the reprehensible aims and actions of radical Moslems, seek to portray such criticism as racist even though it be true.

There is only one exception that I can think of now, which was an overly disparaging comment about Palestinians in particular, and how I believed they are viewed by other Arabs.

However Phil doesn't know any of that, because he hasn't really followed the postings closely in the politics forum for that past couple years. All he is doing is repeating the lies of others, which still makes himself a liar.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:17 AM

banbanbanban
Old 07-21-2007, 08:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've made a lot of comments about radical Moslems, about why I believe the so-called "moderate majority" is a myth as pertains to Moslems in Arab countries, and about how although I am willing to live in peace with Moslems if they are so-willing as well, I am also willing to fight to the death if they're not, and to use any means, including nukes, to keep Iran from acquiring nukes. However I have never made general racist comments about all Moslems, especially as I have mentioned a small handful of Moslem countries I believe we can get along with well, including Turkey, Jordan and Kuwait.

But of course that isn't good enough for the PC'ers who despite the truths that are told about the reprehensible aims and actions of radical Moslems, seek to portray such criticism as racist even though it be true.

There is only one exception that I can think of now, which was an overly disparaging comment about Palestinians in particular, and how I believed they are viewed by other Arabs.

However Phil doesn't know any of that, because he hasn't really followed the postings closely in the politics forum for that past couple years. All he is doing is repeating the lies of others, which still makes himself a liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh noz! I tend to agree with most of this.

I'm off to take a shower.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:38 PM

how are you not banned yet?
Old 07-21-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
iron,

I just couldn't resist [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. However you should also have seen from his last two posts the true identity of same by the posting style. I actually waited a couple days to see if you did something.

And note this still doesn't mean he doesn't have other long time accounts that he used at the same time as his previous accounts, which an IP check would dig up. Such an IP check would likely turn up a couple surprises. He is smart enough not to use his signature style in other ones, and obviously either didn't care or was testing the waters with the one in question here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Barfthis......

I wonder what would be discovered if an IP check was done on your account and then on certain others that post here? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2007, 04:52 PM

Turdle,

I have made exactly 2 gimmick accounts over time to post/do funny stuff (to me) but never in the politics or SMP forums. One of them is now banned and the other I haven't logged onto in a long time. So the answer to your question is zilch.

But back at ya with the other account question if IP checked.
Old 07-21-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You make me want to vomit....

You're entitled to BELIEVE whatever the hell you'd like to, but to state it as a BELIEF and then turn around and quote it as a fact upon which you then spew forth more of your garbage is simply one of the innumerable examples of your particular vitriolic form of pretzel logic.

And while we're at it, why don't you attempt to make more Barfthisian alibi's about the "reprehensible aims and actions of radical Christians and Jews" as you fire out with another sweeping bullchit indictment that fits your warped view of the world?
Closed Thread