Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2007, 10:43 AM

Default Re: Strippers at our house tonight.

[ QUOTE ]
them pics are an absolute disgrace.

[/ QUOTE ]

Elaborate, if you will. This post alone doesn't really contribute much.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:55 AM

Out of curiosity, how much do you think the girls made?

Also, nice nice. But... No naked pictures?!
Old 02-26-2007, 12:06 PM

There seemed to be some confusion among the higher up members as to whether or not their flat fee was $200 or $300. I still think it was $200 but some of the people were saying the head chick of the fraternity ended up paying $300 to them.

That said, like I said before, they made a pretty solid amount of tips. There were 40 guys or so and they all were told to bring at least $5 in ones...and my roommate was picking up some 10s and more 5s off the ground. I have no idea how much they made, but bottom bottom would be $400...thats $200 per hour..and Im guessing it is actually more than double that.

And no naked pictures because the girls told us beforehand that if they caught anyone taking pictures, they would break the camera no questions asked. I guess no guys wanted to risk it. Sorry for the no naked pictures but I did what I could in writing the TR and at least giving you some face shots.

Shrug. Always more parties to get some amateur sloots Im sure.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:36 PM

No naked pics or what???
Old 02-26-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No naked pics or what???

[/ QUOTE ]

Take time to read the thread...or even my last post you greedy bastard.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:25 AM

LOL at blacking out the guys faces, but as for the girls f them, their whores anyway.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:30 AM

I understand how you might want to respect the strippers wishes about how they wouldn't want any pictures taken but I seriously hope that you didn't do it because you were afraid they would break your camera. Seriously? Do you really think a 135 pound stripper can overtake you and break your camera? Also, if you thought that the strippers might leave if you took a picture, take a pic like 2 minutes before they're scheduled to leave. That way you get your money worth. I'm just trying to help you out bro. You're in college so I know that you're smart enough to think about these things beforehand. That's all.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:16 AM

waj,

In my case it was mostly respecting their wishes. I am not too "into" the stripper thing anyway, which I'm sure you guys think I'm crazy for. But I can't speak for the other guys. For all I know they DID take pictures...but just haven't gotten them around yet.

Rhino,

I blacked out out the faces because one of my roommates would be all pissy if he found out I put that picture up. I don't want to turn my place of residence into a sorority with drama bombs. Yes, I'm serious...sadly.

Anyway, like I said, with any luck we'll get a good party going with some attractive girls rocking the pole. Unfortunately that just hasn't been the case too much.

As a consolation for you, here is a picture from Facebook that was taken on our pole (not by me)
Old 02-27-2007, 06:57 PM

You should have just invited more girls like teh facebook ones to play on the pole and then let them suck off your pole. Eff strippers.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:34 PM

Sackup,

I have zero game. My ability to get girls to suck off my pole at this point is very very very low. Getting out of a 2 year relationship means I'll be rusty at best, and I was terrible before it.

My only hope is that somehow I've gained tons of confidence from the relationship....well that and that maybe I won't care enough and can act like a jackass.

And to respond you more specifically...the two girls you see were by far and away the most attractive ones there I'd say. It was a disappointing turnout.. Shrug.