Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life

Old 02-24-2007, 05:40 AM

Default Re: Strippers at our house tonight.

[ QUOTE ]
Party is winding down and strippers are long gone...I will trip report and such but it won't be too amazing.

They were well above expected attractiveness..and all in all it was amazing for the guys.

They didn't bring a bouncer at all which shocked me.

That is all for now....and the pictures of the freshman girls dancing on it might not be worth showing....await for update tomorrow I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

freshman girls in a business frat? yeah not too great probably...
Old 02-24-2007, 11:04 PM

define "big-little party" is that like "oh she's my big sister in my sorority" type of thing?
Old 02-25-2007, 05:07 AM

bumpaments for a update
Old 02-25-2007, 05:49 AM

where's the damn pics
Old 02-25-2007, 10:26 AM

Big-Little Party (to the best of my non-affiliated understanding): All of the senior members of the business frat becomes "Bigs" which means they are supposed to "sponsor" one of the new recruits "Littles." Basically they just are the "go-to person" for the new recruits if they ever have questions and stuff. They are supposed to also become friends and bond and crap like that. As an example, the bigs bought the littles beer cups for the after party. Oh boy.

As for the stripper trip report and the afterparty ugly dancers...I shall follow this up with one....give me a few minutes (as if anyone will read this post before I write up a new one).
Old 02-25-2007, 10:45 AM

All right, so first off, you were right..they were on stripper time. The strippers were supposed to show up at 7:30. They showed up at 7:40. The living room and dining room had over 40 guys standing around drinking beer to try and get buzzed for the show. It felt a little too sausagey for my tastes so I was up and down from the main floor to my room (note: I also don't know or like most of those guys too much).

Anyway, so the strippers finally arrive and we bring them in the back door. They came in the back door next to my roommates bedroom and we put them in there to change into their costumes. They didn't bring a bodyguard or anything which really surprised us. Anyway, so they asked who had some booze for them, etc etc and I guess the guys bought some $40 bottle of Vodka (I have no idea what)...and the girls said there was no way they could drink that straight, but took it and set it down in the room. So the guys got them beer...blah blah blah...onto the fun.

So they come out dressed up as a maid and...some sort of Navy sailor ho, or something to that effect. They made their way into the living room, where we had used furniture and chairs to create a sort of open arena in the middle for awesomeness.

The term "strippers" is pretty inaccurate for the night by the way. Sort of. They themselves actually just ripped off all their clothing within 30 seconds. They were dancing around in only a very thin g-string the rest of the night. In that sense, they were naked dancers. However, we found out why they were called strippers pretty quickly....

They were manhandling guys left and right. The first 5 or 10 minutes they pulled a couple guys out to the middle of the floor and tipped over their chairs so they fell over...then they ripped of his shirt and sprayed whipped cream all over him and licked it off or pushed it around with their knockers (avoiding censor i hope). It was pretty intense for an opening and no one expected it all.

Beyond that they basically just did similar things for the following hour. They would frequently take guys shirts off and rub their chest and then give them the boobies to the face. One guy came with a small hole the size of a penny in his jeans....he left with his jeans shredded the length of his leg. And he was thrilled about it.

My other roommate got shoved on the ground flat out, they ripped open his button up shirt and like undid his pants kind of, then one of the strippers straddled him and said "F*ck me!" And he was drunk enough to just start pelvic thrusting into her hard. This got a huge laugh from everyone and later in the night he proclaimed "I was basically f*cking her! I f*cked a stripper!" Silly boy.

They also hit the pole that we built (shown in link in OP) pretty hard. They climbed it and slid down using only their legs, they jumped into it and swung around, and I'm told (missed this) that they did some sort of two person "teeter totter" thing on it. That was how it was describes, hopefully one of you can elaborate or something, haha.

Also, they were freaky enough that at one point they were hovering over a guy laying down, and the one stripper pulled the other's gstring over and started eating her out briefly. Shocker.

My roommate who led the thing was picking up the tips for them and he said he was picking up 5s and 10s from the floor...must be a lot of rich parents in this business fraternity. Overall, the guys thought it was absolutely amazing and had a time they'll never forget I'd say.

Oh, and that $40 bottle of vodka they wouldn't drink? They took it at the end of the night anyway. Hilarious.

I don't think I left anything out, and sorry if this trip report isn't written well enough to give youa vivid image of what was going on. It really is something that you can't describe too well without seeing it for yourself. It was leaps and bounds different than the experience of a strip club.

Anyhow, here is a picture of the wonderful ladies. These were taken post-show and they were just in street clothes. I thought they were above expected for a stripper, but shrug. They put on a good show.

Comments/Questions welcome....

I'll see if it is even worth posting pictures of the after party. The girls were very very very very subpar and the pictures came out with a green hue on my [censored] camera.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:27 AM

good trip report
i don't see a pic, anyone else having this problem?\
post other pics plz.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:45 AM

The blond stripper is busted.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The blond stripper is busted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah...the blonde is the one on the right...and definitely not the same woman I'm told. So apparantly they got 1/2 right and the other was a serviceable replacement. Whatever.

And the pics are showing...I don't know what else to do? I don't have more.

And the pics of the after party are lame, sorry. i'll try to make up for it later this year somehow.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:17 AM

them pics are an absolute disgrace.