Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2007, 12:40 PM

Default Re: Neteller neither \"Pending\" nor \"Accepted\"

Cliff notes: I made two withdrawals via EFT, one was declined and the other I cancelled because it seems that Neteller no longer has an ACH processor to work with. Cancel your withdrawal(s) and request an ATM card ASAP.

Here's the long story, in timeline form (approximate dates):

1/15: Made a withdrawal to my bank (two days before Neteller pulled out)
1/16: Withdrawal went from Pending to Approved.
1/18: Withdrew the rest of my Neteller funds to my bank (one day after Neteller pulled out)
1/20: I hear that Neteller no longer has an ACH processor. I hope it's just a rumor.
1/23: It's been 7 days since my first withdrawal was approved but the money still hasn't reached my bank account. I call Neteller VIP phone support and they assure me that the withdrawal had been processed and that I should be receiving the money within the next day or two.
1/25: I log into Neteller and discover that the status of my first withdrawal is "Declined." I call Neteller and they tell me there was an error with the processor. I request the debit card and cancel my second withdrawal.

My hunch is that the "no ACH processor" rumor is true. My first withdrawal going from Approved to Declined provides some evidence of this, and at this point I'm just hoping that I'll be able to get my money with the debit card. Otherwise I may not get my money at all.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:45 PM

How long does it normally take to get a debit card. I requested one the other day and it said I would have to wait 3 weeks. Is that accurate?

***EDIT**** Nevermind, I see there's an entire thread about this.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:48 PM

Both my withdrawals are still in pending and I made my first request prior to the Neteller announcement they were withdrawing from the US.

I put in for a debit card because I didn't have one and now that is in pending status too. So who knows if I will actually even get one.

This is preposterous.

Let's be clear about this also. This is not Neteller's fault. It's the U.S. government's fault. These retarded politicians must think poker players are a greater danger to the US than terrorists because they are obviously doing a much better job at "F"ing us than they are at catching people that are actually dangerous.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:49 PM

According to the Neteller CSR that I spoke with, they send the cards out from Houston and I was told that I should be receiving mine by the end of the month. Some posters have reported that they received theirs in a few days as well.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How long does it normally take to get a debit card. I requested one the other day and it said I would have to wait 3 weeks. Is that accurate?

***EDIT**** Nevermind, I see there's an entire thread about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a complete crapshoot.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

My hunch is that the "no ACH processor" rumor is true.

[/ QUOTE ]

See OP in this thread. No ACHs will deal with NETeller, etc.

Also, several 2+2ers have reported this "rumor" as being confirmed by NETeller CS directly.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:09 PM

I requested a w/d on the 18th or so, and I let it sit for a week in 'pending' mode. Last night I called to ask how long it would take, I was told 4-6 weeks. I said screw it, cancel the transaction and sent me an ATM card. The CSR was pushing the card pretty hard anyway.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect any w/d to hit your account for at least a few weeks. But then again, I don't work for neteller. I still have not heard of a single person in the US getting funds INTO their bank account from a w/d taken after last Wednesday.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I requested a w/d on the 18th or so, and I let it sit for a week in 'pending' mode. Last night I called to ask how long it would take, I was told 4-6 weeks. I said screw it, cancel the transaction and sent me an ATM card. The CSR was pushing the card pretty hard anyway.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect any w/d to hit your account for at least a few weeks. But then again, I don't work for neteller. I still have not heard of a single person in the US getting funds INTO their bank account from a w/d taken after last Wednesday.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have 2 big withdrawals from the 16th and 17th still sitting as pending. If I get them to change to the ATM card, how does that work? Do i have to buy stuff with the card or do I just make a series of withdrawals at the daily limit until I have a mattress of cash?
Old 01-26-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still have not heard of a single person in the US getting funds INTO their bank account from a w/d taken after last SUNDAY (1/14).

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

I put in a withdrawal request on the morning of Monday, Jan. 15, a few hours before the arrests hit the news. I'm still pending, and I know others who have received withdrawals requested on Jan. 14 but not those requested on Jan. 15.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cancel it while you still can and order a rush delivered neteller card

[/ QUOTE ]

I have too little in there to bother with the ATM card ($150), maybe i should cancel my EFT and request a check instead?