Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2006, 11:21 AM

Default sex on yvesaint?

im gonna try ta bang this chick while were both on yvesaint tonite......ive already hooked up with her, but not so sure how the e will work........best sex ever or slight limpage and just enjoy the light shows

discuss.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:30 AM

Default My degenerate friend lost $yvesaint of my money. What can I do?

I let my friend play with my account and told him he could play nl 25 to clear a bonus if he wanted. He played nl 200 and lost $yvesaint. He's poor and works at $12/h and has no savings. Is there a ethical way I can get back my money? He says he wants to give it back but $yvesaint is a lot of money to him. Is there some kind of deal we can make so I get my money back without ruining him? I'm very angry at him but I don't want to take revenge. I'd just like my $yvesaint back.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:35 AM

Default Re: My degenerate friend lost $yvesaint of my money. What can I do?

GA,
The clear play here is to threaten him with a severe yvesaint unless he gets all $yvesaint back from him. Consider letting him make small payments of $yvesaint per month.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:38 AM

look, I challenge each of you [censored] to a 10yvesaint fight yo. Man up and let's go. I will beat the ever loving dog poo out of each and rry one of you pink-dress wearing pussies. I smuggle GHB and steroids into the country. I am a pyscho.

10Yvesaint fight yo. Now, let's go. PM me.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
look, I challenge each of you [censored] to a 10yvesaint fight yo. Man up and let's go. I will beat the ever loving dog poo out of each and rry one of you pink-dress wearing pussies. I smuggle GHB and steroids into the country. I am a pyscho.

10Yvesaint fight yo. Now, let's go. PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

yvesaint?
Old 12-15-2006, 11:41 AM

Man, the things I could do with ten yvesaints...
Old 12-15-2006, 11:57 AM

Default Re: sex on yvesaint?

[ QUOTE ]
im gonna try ta bang this chick while were both on yvesaint tonite......ive already hooked up with her, but not so sure how the e will work........best sex ever or slight limpage and just enjoy the light shows

discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, wait, wait, are you going to be ingesting little yvesaints, or literally laying on top of a yvesaint rug, blanket, or the actual yvesaint himself??!?

Either way it's limpage but i'm just curious.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:59 AM

ship teh junior bacon yvesaints plz
Old 12-15-2006, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, wait, wait, are you going to be ingesting little yvesaints, or literally laying on top of a yvesaint rug, blanket, or the actual yvesaint himself??!?

[/ QUOTE ]

YVESAINT don't know what kind of weird, jealous grudge you have against yvesaint, but I'm pretty sure that no matter what YVESAINT post, no matter what YVESAINT do, you'll find a way to spin it into a "You are a self-righteous and self-aggrandizing toolbox". So until you bring up some legitimate reasons you have a problem with yvesaint, that don't involve "YVESAINT decided he was a tool based on a few of his posts on the internet and therefore project that decision onto every other post he makes and use it as an excuse to make unwarranted personal attacks", YVESAINT reeeeeally don't care what you have to say about yvesaint.

However, YVESAINT will continue to interact with you, because based on your posts in this forum and others, particularly in your attitude towards yvesaint, you strike yvesaint as a human waste of space who carries arbitrary grudges against successful players whereever he goes, and YVESAINT intend to treat you as such for my own entertainment. While YVESAINT might take a less loathsome person's feelings into account, based your willingess to take unwarranted personal attacks at yvesaint, YVESAINT have no problem sacrificing YOURS for a few laughs. What do you care? You've already decided I'm a tool, right? YVESAINT might as well push that to the hilt.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YVESAINT don't know what kind of weird, jealous grudge you have against yvesaint, but I'm pretty sure that no matter what YVESAINT post, no matter what YVESAINT do, you'll find a way to spin it into a "You are a self-righteous and self-aggrandizing toolbox". So until you bring up some legitimate reasons you have a problem with yvesaint, that don't involve "YVESAINT decided he was a tool based on a few of his posts on the internet and therefore project that decision onto every other post he makes and use it as an excuse to make unwarranted personal attacks", YVESAINT reeeeeally don't care what you have to say about yvesaint.

However, YVESAINT will continue to interact with you, because based on your posts in this forum and others, particularly in your attitude towards yvesaint, you strike yvesaint as a human waste of space who carries arbitrary grudges against successful players whereever he goes, and YVESAINT intend to treat you as such for my own entertainment. While YVESAINT might take a less loathsome person's feelings into account, based your willingess to take unwarranted personal attacks at yvesaint, YVESAINT have no problem sacrificing YOURS for a few laughs. What do you care? You've already decided I'm a tool, right? YVESAINT might as well push that to the hilt.

[/ QUOTE ]