Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing

Old 12-07-2006, 11:53 PM

Default Deal of the century.

Check out this listing...
Adderrobot sale

Adderrobot is shareware software. I have used it myself. It is useful for adding friends to your myspace account among other things. Bands especially love it because they want to add a ton of friends to spam with show updates, etc. It is a pain to add friends one at a time, which why this software is so useful. It can add a few hundred at a time. He wants to sell his software for $30,000 minimum bid - $60,000 buy it now price.
Currently that is 4 months revenue at the buy it now price.
There is RISK to this. Myspace could at any time change the way they do things and ruin the usefulness of this program until a workaround could be found (if it can). There are also competitors. I think the risk is worth it, as long as I make sure I understand everything. However, I cannot risk such a high percentage of my personal net worth. I would like to partner with a couple rich poker players on this. Please email me at mxt196@yahoo.com if you are interested. If you don't have at least $10,000 to lose, don't email me.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:04 AM

Default Re: Deal of the century.

that does seem like a really good deal ( if his profit reports are accurate ), but i don't know if i could spare the 10k.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:32 AM

Interesting. The question now is how many online marketers out there that don't already own a license?

I know this program has been mentioned many many times on blogs and other IM forums as an essential tool for MySpace marketing. Seems like a good idea and a bargain on the surface. Why he is selling for such a low price if he can earn just as much in only 4 months?
Old 12-08-2006, 12:59 AM

I think there is some risk involved as the program has been cripled in the past by "CAPTCHA". He says everything is working now, but if the program becomes cripled again, the sales will go down.
I also am trying to get in touch with him to find out how much time is involved in operations.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:48 AM

i told my friend about this and he found a program that does it for free in 10 minutes. it just added 500 friends to my company's myspace in a half hour, it was pretty amazing watching the pending requests pile up. it automatically did captcha crap too.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i told my friend about this and he found a program that does it for free in 10 minutes. it just added 500 friends to my company's myspace in a half hour, it was pretty amazing watching the pending requests pile up. it automatically did captcha crap too.

[/ QUOTE ]

program name, please?
Old 12-08-2006, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

program name, please?

[/ QUOTE ]

Id like to know this as well please
Old 12-08-2006, 09:00 AM

I don't know about the free one but you can save yourself thousands with massbots ($23.99) They even have an affiliate program. So you could eventually get it for free. I haven't tried it, but there are tons of these software based on the short google search I did.

http://www.massbots.com/

From what I understand digg.com is a great way to draw traffic to your site. But, I heard if your site draws too much atrraction, your bandwidth alotment may get used up very quickly.

I just saw this thread about Myspace software. It is a little old, but I'm sure there are similar discussions out there. Just be careful before investing any money.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=68644
Old 12-08-2006, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think there is some risk involved as the program has been cripled in the past by "CAPTCHA". He says everything is working now, but if the program becomes cripled again, the sales will go down.
I also am trying to get in touch with him to find out how much time is involved in operations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when is it working? It wasn't as of two days ago. This was a great tool, but CAPTCHA has ruined it.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:02 AM

What's up for sale here are the full rights and source code to the product, not just a user license. Once purchased, it will be used to sell licenses and recoup the investment.