Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2007, 01:30 AM

Default Re: Playing KKKJss HU

Seems that putting in any money on or after the flop and then folding is the worst way to play the hand.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:40 AM

I'm with RoundTower. Just toss this preflop. Unless stacks are really short, this hand has no value whatsoever. At the very least, it's in the bottom 20% or so.

As played, pushing the flop > folding the flop > calling the flop. Calling to hit 5 outs and folding when you miss is a super weak line. Also, if you weren't willing to felt on this flop (all undercards and an auxiliary draw to boot), then that's even more reason that you should be folding this preflop.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm with RoundTower. Just toss this preflop. Unless stacks are really short, this hand has no value whatsoever. At the very least, it's in the bottom 20% or so.

As played, pushing the flop > folding the flop > calling the flop. Calling to hit 5 outs and folding when you miss is a super weak line. Also, if you weren't willing to felt on this flop (all undercards and an auxiliary draw to boot), then that's even more reason that you should be folding this preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

More importantly your coin flipping against any random 4 cards. Not my idea of a value raise.