Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Re: No Way Out PPV Main Event Announced (spoilers from this Friday\'s S

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what was originally going to be HBK vs Cena @ WMXXIII MIGHT be a 4 way w/ Undertaker vs Batista vs HBK vs Cena with BOTH belts on the line.

[/ QUOTE ]

This 4 way would be interesting. The only problem is you can't headline WM with this match unless it's an elimination match. A first pinfall wins situation would be really lame, especially since there wouldn't be another half of a double main event to back it up. If the match is an elimination match that means the 2 belts would end up unified, which I don't see happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make it Texas Tornado match?
Old 02-03-2007, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what was originally going to be HBK vs Cena @ WMXXIII MIGHT be a 4 way w/ Undertaker vs Batista vs HBK vs Cena with BOTH belts on the line.

[/ QUOTE ]

This 4 way would be interesting. The only problem is you can't headline WM with this match unless it's an elimination match. A first pinfall wins situation would be really lame, especially since there wouldn't be another half of a double main event to back it up. If the match is an elimination match that means the 2 belts would end up unified, which I don't see happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make it Texas Tornado match?

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't think that would work. If your gonna have this as a 4 way and have it be the only main event (as opposed to being half of a double main event) there have to be 3 pinfalls/submissions (i.e WM16). Anything else is weak, IMO.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:49 AM

word...

[ QUOTE ]
In the daily soap opera of "As Wrestlemania 23 Changes," the new discussion appears to be Cena vs. Undertaker, Batista vs. HBK, Lashley vs. Holly, and Edge vs. Orton, according to Pro Wrestling Insider. Of course, this is far from official, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the talked about card changing several times in the coming weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this is shaping up to be one of the worst Wrestlemanias ever. I'm not just talking about this particular lineup, it just seems like alot of the matches being thrown around do not have my interest at all.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:08 PM

Mr Orange: I thought I made it clear in the post but yes it would be a 4 way elimination match for both belts, my bad, because as you pointed out it would dumb to do it any other way...unfortunatly WWE still doesn't know which way to go thus why we have at No Way Out this retarded tag team main event to see if such a match would garner interest for WrestleManiaXXIII.

- JA