Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2006, 12:04 AM

Default AHK: NL_SeatSnagger - A PST-like script with extra NL goodness

Hi all

There probably is little need for this, what with Poker-Seat-Taker already accomplishing a similar task to this, but since I recently started to learn AHK wanted to write this for the learning experience.

Also I am not good enough to understand a lot of the PST / Poker Library code, and I could not get it to work on Empire [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. So I made one myself [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] From what I can tell (with only a Party observer client), It seems to work fine on both softwares.

Now I am done, I guess some people will find it useful (If it works OK, that is [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

If any of the resident AHK masters (Roland, Adde, Juk, SamIam, Mogobu, others I am sure I have missed) want to offer me any tips where I have done something in a silly way please let me know [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Basically, This script allows you to open a table (of the currently selected limit), with specified minimum deepness of stacks (I don't like to play against short-stacks lol), with a specified number of seats (example here is 5/6 or 4/6 taken), and also search for tables containing buddies.

If you so desire, you can combine all these searches, so you could for example open only tables where a buddy is sitting with stacks >150bb, and there is one open seat.

Or you can use each search individually, on different hotkeys, as my demo code does.

Code follows in the post below,

Enjoy,

dave.