FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is the Image real photo? 13
Yes 2 16.67%
No 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 07:57 PM

Default Re: 60k \"Staking\" dispute

I like bkholdem's idea. To be honest with you I'm not comfortable with ever sending anyone money again. And I can't really afford another loss. I wouldn't mind if someone pays the staking fee and we can chop the 60k 50/50, assuming he wins it back.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
we played a 25/50 hu match a few months ago

oh wait, it wasnt you playing your account

[/ QUOTE ]

Although I primarily play LHE and O8, I've put a good amount of time in at 25/50 NL. There are plenty of people on this forum and elsewhere who have seen me in person doing so. If you want to play face-to-face just to be extra sure, come by Borgata. My name's Brian, big red-headed guy. I'll be happy to take your money there instead of online if you so please. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Neutrality

[/ QUOTE ]

are you retarded

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL i really hate this guy 2....Ban Neutrality?
Old 05-18-2007, 07:59 PM

No, I'm quite serious. If you don't feel that it was I who played you, I'm offering an opportunity for you to do so in person, any time you please. I'm a regular player at that game, and it's asinine for you to assume it wasn't me playing my account. If you don't care to retract your statement, come play me live and I'll beat your brains in.

-Neutrality
Old 05-18-2007, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
we played a 25/50 hu match a few months ago

oh wait, it wasnt you playing your account

[/ QUOTE ]

Although I primarily play LHE and O8, I've put a good amount of time in at 25/50 NL. There are plenty of people on this forum and elsewhere who have seen me in person doing so. If you want to play face-to-face just to be extra sure, come by Borgata. My name's Brian, big red-headed guy. I'll be happy to take your money there instead of online if you so please. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Neutrality

[/ QUOTE ]

are you retarded

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL i really hate this guy 2....Ban Neutrality?

[/ QUOTE ]

Be careful man - he is a big redheaded guy who goes by the name "RedDragon"

Be very careful.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, I'm quite serious. If you don't feel that it was I who played you, I'm offering an opportunity for you to do so in person, any time you please. I'm a regular player at that game, and it's asinine for you to assume it wasn't me playing my account. If you don't care to retract your statement, come play me live and I'll beat your brains in.

-Neutrality

[/ QUOTE ]

not to trainwreck the thread, but two people who are very, very well respected here told me that it was boosted playing me

when i asked boosted in a roundabout way, he pretty much played dumb

so not to assassinate either of your characters, but there's a [censored] shady air about you
Old 05-18-2007, 08:06 PM

Filth-

I'll put up the makup stake, and we'll chop the 60k 50/50. Deal?

-Neutrality
Old 05-18-2007, 08:10 PM

agree w/ KRANTZ. this keeps getting more and more shady.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:14 PM

I've talked to boosted plenty. I've loaned him money so that he could play more tables while his FTP roll was spread too thin. He paid me back promptly.

I believe that he fully intended the deal to be what he is saying now, from the beginning. However, he did a terrible job of explaining it, and jumping into 75/150 is a little weird.

When he says '100% no risk', that is a complete lie, whether he intended it to be or not. There is a massive difference between 100% and 99%. If someone I trust tells me there is 100% no risk to me, I feel very secure, and I can't imagine a scenario in which I lose money.

Since he said 100%, I believe that the OP should be able to stake boosted, on any amount he wants, for any stakes he wants until he gets his 60k back. That means as low as .0001/.0002 if he wants, since that allows for a ROR of closest to 0% (100% no risk).

Also, if I were RedDragon and someone were falsely accusing me of letting someone play my account, I would just say that they were wrong (which I don't think you've said yet) rather than challenging them to play me HU.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Neutrality

[/ QUOTE ]

not to trainwreck the thread, but two people who are very, very well respected here told me that it was boosted playing me

so not to assassinate either of your characters, but there's a [censored] shady air about you

[/ QUOTE ]

krantz, tbh with you, because I've talked to you some on AIM, I've played on Neutrality before, Neutrality has played on Boosted before, I don't remember whether or not I played you while on Neutrality. I think I've played you on Boosted J before. Also, I dont need to tell anybody the names I play on, unless they are a friend of mine. I dont consider you a friend of mine, because we're just not friends, we're certainly not enemies either.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Neutrality

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

krantz, tbh with you, because I've talked to you some on AIM, I've played on Neutrality before, Neutrality has played on Boosted before, I don't remember whether or not I played you while on Neutrality. I think I've played you on Boosted J before. Also, I dont need to tell anybody the names I play on, unless they are a friend of mine. I dont consider you a friend of mine, because we're just not friends, we're certainly not enemies either.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont really care, tbh, which is why i didnt make a big deal about it back when i found out. all i'm saying is that the whole situation left a bad taste in my mouth and felt sketchy. and this has nothing to do with the OP, so i'll step out of this thread for now
Closed Thread