Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Heisman Prop Bet

This is where reading comprehension comes in. I am not looking for Matt Ryan to win the Heisman - I mentioned they were contracts very specifically because, frankly, it matters. I am wondering at the end of the season, if Ryan has played decently and BC is in a position to represent the ACC in the BCS, will Ryan's odds improve appreciably? Contracts are $2 buy, $0 sell right now - how confident are you that they won't move to $11 buy, $8 sell at the end of the season?

To give you a little context on where this may have happened, McFadden was $4 buy, $2 sell a few weeks ago.

Again, these are contracts, not fixed bets. If you're willing to give me a market every week and 75:1 on current Matt Ryan contracts, then I may have to take you up on it.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:54 PM

that seems ludicrous either that matt ryan fell that far OR that he was that high to start with.

chase daniel seems like good value..

how is tebow still around? he plays with amazing talent at receiver and has lost too many games.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that seems ludicrous either that matt ryan fell that far OR that he was that high to start with.

chase daniel seems like good value..

how is tebow still around? he plays with amazing talent at receiver and has lost too many games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe because he leads the nation in passing efficiency and is also 7th in the nation in rushing among QBs, despite playing an extremely tough schedule.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe because he leads the nation in passing efficiency and is also 7th in the nation in rushing among QBs, despite playing an extremely tough schedule.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, he's very impressive at the swing pass to harvin/caldwell/etc. and watching them run... seriously, how many losses can the guy's heisman campaign take?
Old 11-09-2007, 07:46 AM

Yes, all Tebow does is throw screen passes. That's why he only leads the nation in yards per attempt. Seriously, you're so wrong here that it's ridiculous. Tebow's had a tremendous, tremendous year and if the Florida defense had played even slightly better this year, he'd be the frontrunner right now.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:37 PM

I hope OP took the advice someone gave and locked in money on dixon while he was a long shot...
Old 12-01-2007, 12:05 PM

bump

Tebow has to be great value at -235 right?
He is -300 to -400 at the other places I have found.

Another bet I like is +100 on Daniel to get 2nd in the Heisman. The bet is no action if somehow Tebow doesn't win it.

Thoughts?