Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2007, 06:13 AM

Default Re: things you experienced that still make you cringe

I was backpacking through a villiage in rural Laos that didnt even have electricity when I fell in love with a girl selling mangos on the side of the road. she barely spoke any english, but i spoke a little bit laos. it was love at first site and we spent a week together, and on the last day before i was to leave i took her to my hotel room and we had unprotected sex. after we finished she went to the bathroom and came back with a bottle of listerine. She poured it on my penis and I said "What the heck are you doing?" She said, "Me have AIDS. Must clean fast".

I dont want to scare you guys, I am still healthy. Woooow.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:19 AM

lol KKF is the nuts
Old 04-26-2007, 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was backpacking through a villiage in rural Laos that didnt even have electricity when I fell in love with a girl selling mangos on the side of the road. she barely spoke any english, but i spoke a little bit laos. it was love at first site and we spent a week together, and on the last day before i was to leave i took her to my hotel room and we had unprotected sex. after we finished she went to the bathroom and came back with a bottle of listerine. She poured it on my penis and I said "What the heck are you doing?" She said, "Me have AIDS. Must clean fast".

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did you wait till the end of the week before banging her?

Russian Roulette gets better the more you play it!
Old 04-26-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Female to Male transmission rate is like 1 in 8,000.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:44 PM

I was about 16 or 17, and I was horsing around in the pool with my brothers. I climbed out, intending to quickly run around the edge and jump back in. Instead I slipped on the edge and flipped in, landing on my head. There was no pain, just a cracking noise and a strange feeling. My first reaction was to make sure I could move my arms and legs. I opened my eyes and verified. I was able to walk out of the pool and lay down. I couldn't turn my head more than a few degrees for the rest of the day, but the range of motion started coming back the next day. Fortunately everything went back to normal quickly. I cringe when I think of the sound and those first few seconds where I wasn't sure if my hands would move. To think how close I might have come to paralysis scares the hell out of me.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I remember seeing this on OOT a few months ago. I had no idea it was this unlikely. I wish I knew because it would have saved me alot of grief. Jeez, if I knew this I probably would have hit it again just for the hell of it. The funny thing was that she looked like a Laoation Angelina Jolie, she even had all of these different tribal tattoos and one of those bambo straw piercings going through her cheeks(great for fellatio).

After I left I promised her I would come back in a few months. I went back to work in Bangkok and I made several visits to the doctor. It takes three months to know you are save because the virus can still develop during that time. I returned to the villiage about four months late and I was surprised to find her in perfect health. We ate a great dinner of chicken feet curry, bbqed salt fish and sticky rice. I asked her "How are you doing with the AIDS virus?" And she said "its gone". I was really shocked, so I asked her sister who works in a hotel and speaks good english "How can AIDS go away?", after discussing this with her sister she told me that her sister doesnt speak much english and calls everything AIDS. She actually had a soar throat and was afraid that it would jump to my penis. After I left, she tried to sacrafice a goat to the Fertility Gods to protect my penis, but her father would have none of it. What a great girl. We got married last month and we are expecting triplets.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:52 PM

When I was travelling in Vietnam with friends I met a smokin hot half Vietnamese, half Indian girl. I went back on my own, ostensibly to see if it could actually work out between us, but probably just to get a lot more sex. Anyway she really wanted me to finish off inside her, as I'm assuming a white baby is her ticket out of there or something.

So it was all I could do to keep that from happening and I had lost the condom battle a while back. At one point I said to her "Aren't you worried about AIDS?". "What AIDS?" Not exactly the response I was looking for. I felt lucky to only wind up with a nice case of Chlamydia out of the deal. Antibiotics cured it, but I think I got some damaged tissue that makes me have to pee a lot more frequently than I did before. So I got that going for me.

Oh yeah, "You leave me I die baby me die" was another nice quote. (She had a 4-year old son.) Also her "gift" to me when I went back the second time was a razor sharp Chinese stilleto switchblade. I slept with one eye open the whole time.

It was the best week of sex of my life, so probably worth it.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
After breaking my femur near the hip in a baseball game

[/ QUOTE ]

Bobo,

How did you do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

With Vengeance in my heart and malicious intent in my mind....I slid way too late trying to pound the other teams second baseman to break up a double play. My shin hit parallel with the base but I had so much force behind me, my body momentum snapped my femur. (It was either that or I would have dislocated my hip, or possibly broke the ball off inside the hipjoint) [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2007, 03:10 PM

When I was about 15 (old enough to know better) we were at my grandparents house. I wandered upstairs and found the pellet rifle my grandfather kept by a window to shoot squirrels that got into his garden.

I picked up the gun and pulled the trigger with the barrel pointing toward the ceiling, but nothing happened. Incidentally there were dozens of tiny pellet holes in the ceiling around the window.

My eight-year-old sister walked up and I pointed the rifle at her eye from about six feet away. She stuck her hands in the air like we were playing cops and robbers and gave me this goofy smile that still haunts me to this day.

I pulled the trigger again, even harder than before since I knew the gun was not loaded. Again nothing happened. Since the fun of that was over, I lifted the barrel to put the gun away before I got caught with it. It shot a pellet into the wall about four inches above her head.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow so wait, if a girl with aids has sex with some guy, there is a 1 in 8,000 chance he gets infected?

That's insane, never knew that.