Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2006, 07:07 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

Shortline,

We all sucked. Nobody's to blame and everybody's to blame. Instead of whining like a girl, let's just congratulate the wolves on an excellent game.

[ QUOTE ]
Chuck has some splainin' to do.... but in his defense he tried to get you all to kill me and sum a few times... I don't know how you guys did not go back and see how sure he was of us. The Scott on his list did not help though.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG OMG I DID I DID I DID WTF.

i loved it when people started calling SZ 40% wolf, 60% villager, yeah im really sure we killed chuckles because he had noooooooo wolves

Alright I suppose I should explain myself. Going into the round I was lynched, I could have cleared 3 villagers, and fingered 2 werewolves. But I did not. The simple reason being is I had the information, and I was still terribly confused as to who the WWs still were. I still believe if I had come out that round with my information, the village still loses horribly. After the next 2 rounds, the game would become 7v3, with 2 confirmed villagers. And of those 8 left I did not have enough faith in the village to come out. Instead I had more faith in the village to look through my posts and try to find any clues I left. Unfortunately, it seems the only person who carefully read through my posts and brought attention to a few was Tokyo.
Anyways, at the start of the round I’m asked to make a list. If I put Patton and Sumzero #1 and 2, I am clearly dead the next round. So instead I decide to put our most likely lynch target at the top of my list, ScottHoward. I think he is a good lynch choice anyways. I also have not made a single post about Scott all game. While Sumzero and Patton I had made several posts attacking them. So I hoped we were going to Lynch Scott that round, and then you could follow the rest of my list. But then out of nowhere I censored bandwagon comes along and Scott is still left alive and I died. Thus the worst case scenario happened, and the village failed to piece together what I did. Everyone except for Scott Howard that is. Unfortunately, no one wanted to listen to Scott, even though he laid down the exact reasoning I put him on the top of my list.
Now lets look at it from the WW perspective. They have to be seer hunting. So would they kill me just because Scott is a WW, and I happened to put him on the top of my list? No, there were other people who went after Scott, and with better reasoning than me. So if they were seer hunting because of Scott, I am not their likely target. Now lets go down the rest of my list. Did I ever give any reason to go after Sumzero?

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with Bob on this one. I was the first one to go after Zurvan when he suggested to kill the Flying Pumpkin Lynch Sumzero

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious as to what everyone thinks of Sumzero. During the first brief run of this Sumzero was a villager, and was a lot more talkative and inquistive than he has been so far. Also when I asked him why he said he was a wolf during nonstar 2, he came back with a long reply, and said who should have been suspected because of that play. Then this game when I asked for an analysis of what we could make of Hornacek's I'm a wolf play, he just shrugged it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gut feeling is that he is okay as stated in my 11 useless points earlier.

You, on the other hand are acting strangely like you did in the Mish Mish game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I fail to see how not jumping on an obvious bandwagon frees you from being a WW.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

There has to be a wolf in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about Sumzero? BobO knows he the main target, and we likely wouldn't suspect his top choice for a WW to actually be a WW. Sumzero has been playing way differently from the first weekday game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey what do you? I’m glad I bothered to make these posts when Tokyo was the only person to bring one of them up, and no one made a big deal out of it anyways. My hints for Sumzero were there. How about Patton?
[ QUOTE ]
Hold on Patton, Kyro led us down the wrong path last round, despite my protests, and you are still willing to blindly follow him. Tell me where this doesn't sound wolfy...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So let me get this straight, we are in the 6th round and the best reason you can come up with to kill someone is they are confusing you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you doubting me chuckles?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, very much so. You don't seem to care about mishmash, yet you obviously care about this game. I don't see you as a seer, which only leaves one choice. It almost looked to me you were looking for an excuse to support a bandwagon Patton is trying to start.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

There has to be a wolf in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about Sumzero? BobO knows he the main target, and we likely wouldn't suspect his top choice for a WW to actually be a WW. Sumzero has been playing way differently from the first weekday game.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about Alex Levin?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, it's just in my nature to try to bring up targets I think are being overlooked. AL is not being overlooked. Well let's just go ahead and bring up everyone on the list.
How about Patton?

[/ QUOTE ]
Not as clear I admit, but the WWs started suspecting me as seer from my first post against Patton. Also if you assume I saw villagers, then maybe I cleared them in a similar way as I cleared Traz. I find it sad the only person who found a post where I cleared someone was WW. Anyways, here are the posts that went ignored.
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any thoughts on Madtown? Anyone other than VR and myself?

I like the Amp idea; I may switch if it gets close. I'm thinking no one is going to look seriously at Madtown at this point, anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt Madtown is a WW. I would hope he did not join this game just to stay quiet if he was WW.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1)Scott
2)Sumzero
3)Patton

[/ QUOTE ]

nice timing
yeah yeah, I know you just got online, you had to read through 14 pages, you had a final after jury duty, where you got sick, because yesterday you put an offer on your first home, and found out this morning it was accepted, etc

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I just woke up. It's called summer break. Ah it feels nice. Anyways, what is your obsession with me anyways. I don't think you are a WW, but you are beginning to annoy me coming after me every round.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well maybe I played seer too tricky. Maybe I gave the village too much credit to look carefully over my posts. But the round I died, traz nearly got killed instead of me because he had 2 WWs on the top of his list. If that happens I have a coming out party the next round, because I checked VR, and now I have 3 WW.

On another sidenote, I was seer #2. Junkmail saw Durron and BobO. The sad thing about this is
1. He never fully came out with his information when he was about to be lynched.
2. He put Durron second on his villager list, which wouldn’t normally be so bad, except he put in parentheses “sliding the other way though”. Thus I never would have thought he saw Durron.
3. Later in the game we spend 2 rounds killing off Durrons suspect list, when we wouldn’t have if we knew he had been cleared.
4. I sent my peak of Sumzero before the start of round 1, 15 minutes after Jared sent the PM. Yet Junkmail beat me and got to look at Durron. Thanks for being anxious to find out information, and not share it when you are about to be lynched.
5. With one extra pick, I can guarantee it would have been one of the last 3 mafia I did not know. Then I have a coming out party instead of being eaten.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:08 PM

there is no excuse for not killing sumzero

shortline, you tried SO hard that you looked guilty.

That should be pretty evident from the fact that the 3 main vocal villagers thought you were clearly a wolf. And all without any wolf prompting.

gg wolves

[ QUOTE ]
Shortline,

We all sucked. Nobody's to blame and everybody's to blame. Instead of whining like a girl, let's just congratulate the wolves on an excellent game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girls don't whine.

We hoooooooooooooooooooooooooowllllllllllllllllllllll l!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Shortline,

You, Alex, and Kyro were too entangled for me to have had any hope of sorting it out. I'm giving myself LVP because of my AFKness.

FWIW, I was planning to lay low, which can be seen on the days that I did vote early. The days that I missed were because I wanted to post lightly in the evening, but I kept falling asleep after taking finals.

So huge apologies from me. But honestly, there was no way to figure any scenario where Shortline, Alex, or Kyro were non-wolfia.

The only reason I make a good wolf is because I'm a sucky villager. But I do play the confused village idiot role pretty well.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright I suppose I should explain myself. Going into the round I was lynched, I could have cleared 3 villagers, and fingered 2 werewolves. But I did not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read the rest of your post...this is all you needed. This is TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE

you had FIVE people, and didn't come out, TERRIBLE