Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2007, 06:35 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

New version (not out yet) is smarter about trying to reinsert recently updated hands which is part of the problem here. It will skip any hands that it knows it recently inserted.

Another issue is the size of the file since right now I don't move files that are currently in use mainly to void corruption. The plan is to move them as they import so that the files stay small.

The last issue is with the number of errors - in you case it is about 0.75% which is pretty high. Still working on driving this number down closer to 0.

rvg
Old 10-10-2007, 06:43 PM

cool, its 99.9% nl 1on1 fwiw.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:52 PM

Do you know anything about fixxing my problem installing sql?
Old 10-10-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey thanks again for HM.
In the 'hands-more filters', how do I filter to only hands where on the Turn, I was IP and was check/raised, as well as hands where, on the Turn, and I was OP, and I bet out, and was raised? In other words, a filter that returns both of these. THANKS!

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I do just this then: "filter to only hands where on the Turn, I was IP and was check/raised,"? Thanks.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you know anything about fixxing my problem installing sql?

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you try using a different username besides the default? I'm at work so can't really look into it right now but if you still have troubles later send me an e-mail at tourneymgr@gmail.com and I'll look into it further.

Also, if you are using Vista make sure you disable UAC (user access control) from the control panel before installing.

rvg
Old 10-10-2007, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey thanks again for HM.
In the 'hands-more filters', how do I filter to only hands where on the Turn, I was IP and was check/raised, as well as hands where, on the Turn, and I was OP, and I bet out, and was raised? In other words, a filter that returns both of these. THANKS!

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I do just this then: "filter to only hands where on the Turn, I was IP and was check/raised,"? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

In the version you have I don't believe the wascheckraised flag in the db is being updated. It is working in the new build though and available in the filters.

rvg
Old 10-10-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey thanks again for HM.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the version you have I don't believe the wascheckraised flag in the db is being updated. It is working in the new build though and available in the filters.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is the "the wascheckraised flag" I don't see that. Thanks.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey thanks again for HM.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is the "the wascheckraised flag" I don't see that. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's in the database but not available in the filter form in the old version. In a few more days you'll have valid "Was check raised" data per street and can filter with it.

rvg
Old 10-10-2007, 11:02 PM

It calls HU NL hands at Absolute "non-holdem hands" atm and won't import. These are only hands at the special HU tables. If you give me an email address I can send you some of the hands.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It calls HU NL hands at Absolute "non-holdem hands" atm and won't import. These are only hands at the special HU tables. If you give me an email address I can send you some of the hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

tourneymgr@gmail.com

Thanks!

rvg