Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Prove I\'m a bot Mr. Gatorade

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What I think that you don't get is that YOU have to prove that you're NOT a bot.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you prove you're not a bot? You can't prove a negative for the most part .

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I hear that thrown around all the time, and its basically bull. I can prove that the earth isn't flat. I can prove that I am not an 80 year old grandmother. I can prove that I am not African American. I can prove that I am not female. I can prove that I don't weigh less than 160 pounds. I can prove that I am not a doctor, a teacher, a magician, or a professional wrestler.

So, umm, you can prove a negative.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bolded important part. You can prove most of those negatives you mentioned, except the last sentance.

How about this, prove you are not a shoplifter.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or a child molester.

Honestly, I can't prove I'm not a bot. (Or a child molester.) Proving a negative is not only inherently harder, but to expect someone to do so is a logical fallacy.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL... I did prove you were using a bot, just not to you. Duh. Thats why you dont have any money anymore on FTP and you are banned. =)

-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)

[/ QUOTE ]

Your response is what I should have expected. FYI you did not respond to my proposal and there is only one of me. But thanks for admitting that you got me barred. At least you finally told the true about that and proved 100% that you are a liar. In my opinion you have also proven that Full Tilt Poker has been swayed by a fool.

BeatMe1

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, what he says it true bud. If he suspects you of cheating WTF is he supposed to do, not say something???!! Certainly some of your story just from here is fishy and all you do is come on here and bitch instead of taking it to whatever authority there is...

And to all the goofs saying FT should show the evidence.. Why would they? More to the point, they probably shouldn't in the case of later litigation or what not. As far as I'm concerned they would be stupid to say too much period.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:39 PM

I'm slightly confused, maybe even a little more so than normal in this case.
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I did not use any software to help me play. What ever system you are using to detect assisted play or as you put it "bot use" does not work.

I will play anyone you would like me to in person and you can see that I play exacty the way I played at FullTilt.

I would like to speak to the poker manager. How can I get in touch with him?

To recap, I did not ever run a bot and what you are doing is wrong.

Please review my hand history and get back to me ASAP.

BeatMe1

Full Tilt Poker - Support wrote:

Hello BeatMe1,

We have detected an overwhelming amount of evidence indicating illegal bot use.

For the protection of our players we have closed your account. All funds remaining in your Full Tilt Poker accounts have been seized in order to compensate the victims of your bot use.

In order to protect the integrity of future bot investigations we will not be releasing the details of the investigation.

Regards,

Jeremy E

Collusion Investigator

Full Tilt Poker Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If beatme and gatorade were playing HU, wtf does the collusion department have to do with this. Do they not have a separate department like Poker Stars apparently does for other security violations?

While I certainly don't expect Full Tilt to reveal their bot detection methods publicly, it would be nice if someone representing Tilt would say something like "Beatme was found to be in violation of section 16.3.a (for example) of the site's T+C."
Old 07-28-2007, 01:12 PM

Great post SlikDik. It is also very interesting that the first two posts you have made has been in the internet gambling forum regarding two different cases where some posters think Full Tilt has screwed up.
It is also interesting that you in one case told the OP to shut up and in the other you call posters goofs because they believe that it is wrong to confiscate 70000 dollars without giving the account owner the possibility to defend himself against the allegations.
But who knows maybe we soon can see you posting in a non-Full Tilt thread.

Full Tilt Go where the Pros closes your account,take your money and tell you to f**k off
Old 07-28-2007, 06:32 PM

If in case you´re not a Full Tilt employee or a experienced poster who wants to call people names undercover I have retrieved TeddyFBI Mom:s e-mail to his son made after she was FALSELY accused of being a bot.

Maybe even you and your fellow companions can see the light when reading that mail.

"VERY LASTLY, AND ALTHOUGH THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ISSUE AT HAND, I THOUGHT I WOULD POST A SUBSEQUENT EMAIL SHE WROTE TO ME PERSONALLY, WHICH IF NOTHING ELSE IS ELOQUENTLY WRITTEN AND ILLUSTRATES WHERE HER HEAD'S AT NOW:

It is possible that Jeff wrote Lee's last email to me. Some of the words and language are the same, and there is no "independent interest" taken by Lee. As you say, why should he care? He just gave the impression of caring, which lured me in to spending more time explaining.

Here is what concerns me now the most. I have seen the dark side of the highhandedness and control exercised by the "best-reputed" poker site, outside the boundaries of any country law or recourse for complaint (no board of directors, no public shareholders, not even a telephone number to make human contact). They can confiscate your funds at will. I have actually become concerned for you about this. I urge you not to keep large amounts of money on any site. It is disturbing if your livelihood depends on faith in faceless internet communications. Even if you continue to make money at a decent rate, you should not build a career on this. I went along assuming "they are a big company, they would always act reasonably." Now I have discovered that the president of the "best-reputed" poker site turns out not to be concerned about fundamental issues of integrity. He was impervious to the most blatant evidence that his security guy probably overstepped his enthusiasm on this one. Of course 5 cent players aren't important to the company, but what should have been important to Lee was building knowledge about the strengths and fallibilities of his security systems. The power he has left in Jeff's hands to be arbitrary and pig-headed should be frightening to anyone who thinks, "if I follow the rules, then I can always work things out." Even moreso should you be concerned about their ability to push a button and poof your funds are gone. This is not just PokerStars but any of the sites.

Another angle I have on this is corporate governance breaches like Enron, etc.. There is an alarming discovery that "hey the big guys can't always be trusted." Fortunately, corporate governance principles and laws have rushed in to control their arrogant mismanagement of shareholder funds. Having just been through a course on corporate governance, I have become educated about the huge gap between our assumptions that people will act reasonably, and the facts of human nature when left unbridled by law. Without being subjected to any corporate governance, companies like PokerStars make their customers vulnerable to all the risks of manager fallibilities.

Bottom line: I am not telling you to give up Poker. But I do encourage you not to assume anything about the integrity and reasonableness of people you don't know and can't talk to. Keep the money moving out. As you have already observed, Netteller is a step up because of their public listing. Also, if Poker is going to be any part of your career, build your career on your ability to exercise leadership and intellectual strength, not on confidence in someone else's "systems" that seem to be reliable from experience. Past reliability and trustworthiness of systems does not guarantee they will be that way tomorrow or in crisis, just as surely as yesterday's huge gains in the the electronic stock market provide no guarantee of what will happen tomorrow.

That is the best learning from this Twilight Zone experience with PokerStars that I can pass on to you. Don't mind--it's my job as a mum. Lots of luv."

Or as TeddyFBI says:

The real issue, of course, is not a 55-year old mom's ultimate vindication and ability to continue playing very low limit hold'em games. But rather it's the implications for serious players like myself who play high stakes poker at Stars, and those who post on the 2+2 boards, many of whom even make their living from online poker. I'm not exaggerating when I say that it scares us that one day we may find ourselves on the receiving end of a security investigation without having done anything wrong, and have a poker site act as judge, jury, and executioner, the only reason for which being an investigations team who has misinterpreted data and steadfastly refuses to re-examine it. In short, it's not this issue in isolation that calls for a response, but rather the broader implications for us, your loyal player base.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:12 PM

what is happening now?
Old 07-28-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what is happening now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not much, just had pizza for dinner. What's up with you?
Old 07-28-2007, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Gatorade,

I have a proposition for you. I propose that you prove that you are not the petty little liar that I claim you to be. Show all of 2+2 your recordings of me (BeatMe1) playing. Include information on how many games I was playing simultaneously when you recorded my play or state that you did not bother to keep track of that statistic.

Surely for you to claim that I am using a bot 100%, you must have thousands of hands recorded. Let the 2+2 community see and judge for themselves. Surely that is not giving away your self proclaimed super duper slamo bot detection secrets.

Let’s look at the delays and play of hands. Let's see how bot like I really am.

I will put my trust in the 2+2 community. Will you do the same?

BeatMe1

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you got accused and convicted on evidence we have no way of knowing what is or even knowing if is real, but we're going to trust some company to be infallible because they've got lots of known names fronting them.

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:08 PM

chillin, playin some pokah. I could go for some pizza right now though