Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Am I a douchebag?
Yes 175 62.06%
No 107 37.94%
Voters: 282. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 12:19 AM

Default Re: Salazaar Owes Me 1k dollars.

I don't understand why Sally doesn't just claim the bet was that Benyamine wouldn't "not" play again.. and therefore collect the 1k$ from Fugu.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:26 AM

I didnt read the orig thread or w/e but like victor said there is 0 chance salazar get paid if hes right so I dont see much reason for him to pay. Im def not vouching for salazar bc I would never make a retarded bet like this even as a joke if I didnt intend to pay but the main point is that the whole thing is retarded and OP is just as dumb as salazar for expecting an idiot like salazar to actually pay up on something like this.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:51 AM

Wow shockingly stupid people in this thread.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol, this is one of those Machiavielli moments: if the other party is not going to uphold the agreement, you have no responsibility to do so either. I seriously doubt that OP would have paid were he wrong, so I wouldn't feel that I should pay either.

[/ QUOTE ]

if so, why would u ever make that bet?

also why do you doubt that OP would have paid if he were wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it's the internet and you are dealing with an anonymous person with 135 posts. You really think that, if it turned out that somehow the OP was confused about the quote and realized it was from someone else or a year old or whatever he would of said, "oh my bad, what acct do I ship 1k to?". I seriously doubt it.

I wouldn't have made the bet though.

[/ QUOTE ]

so beacuse he has 130 some posts, it makes him un worthy of credibility? what are you 15? so beacuse you have a "mere 200 posts does that we should basicly turn our backs to evrything you have to say, caus eyour pest count is so"low"??? oh wait i only have 200 posts...never mind in a noob..i dont know anything
Old 11-13-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didnt read the orig thread or w/e but like victor said there is 0 chance salazar get paid if hes right so I dont see much reason for him to pay. Im def not vouching for salazar bc I would never make a retarded bet like this even as a joke if I didnt intend to pay but the main point is that the whole thing is retarded and OP is just as dumb as salazar for expecting an idiot like salazar to actually pay up on something like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

So Salazar gives back the money if FuGu loses and ships it right?
Old 11-13-2007, 01:59 AM

<font color="red"> </font> ***BREAKING NEWS***

<font color="black"> </font> I will pay Salazar 1.5k if he pays OP 1k. He has to pay first ldo.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> </font> ***BREAKING NEWS***

<font color="black"> </font> I will pay Salazar 1.5k if he pays OP 1k. He has to pay first ldo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll book this for up to 3k if you want jess.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:11 AM

Wow at idiots trying to say it doesn't matter because "OP wouldn't have paid anyway"

I don't expect any money to change hands here but it's pretty clear salazaar owes OP 1k.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So Salazar gives back the money if FuGu loses and ships it right?

[/ QUOTE ]

i would hope so, yes. i have no clue about salazars actual code of ethics though and obv OP doesn't either which is why he never should have thought this was a real bet in the first place.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:26 AM

It doesn't matter if OP would or wouldn't pay. First of all OP knew he was right so he didn't have worry about paying. And second of all OP is right! He doesnt have to pay!

Salazarr made an offer. The offer was accepted. The OP and salazar are
bound to the agreement. The outcome is such Salazar owes payment.

Its the law LD0
Closed Thread