Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 09:10 PM

Default Re: Politics Forum Split

Turdle,

You might disagree with many of my axiomatic beliefs that logically proceed to certain conclusions, but there is nothing wrong with my logical faculties. Your maintaining the contrary shows either a defect in your logical abilities, or a willful blindness. But of course you liked Cyrus and his intellectually dishonest sophistry, so that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Turdle,

You might disagree with many of my axiomatic beliefs that logically proceed to certain conclusions, but there is nothing wrong with my logical faculties. Your maintaining the contrary shows either a defect in your logical abilities, or a willful blindness. But of course you liked Cyrus and his intellectually dishonest sophistry, so that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, you start of a post with "Turdle" and then proceed to talk about another's intellectually dishonest arguments.

Nice. Real nice.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Turdle,

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, you start of a post with "Turdle" and then proceed to talk about another's intellectually dishonest arguments.

Nice. Real nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cute terms of endearment are a totally different ballgame than intellectual dishonesty. This post, for example, would be an example of the latter.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:16 PM

AC,

My appellation for Myrtle was obviously not a logical conclusion, but an axiomatic value judgement. And as pvn said, it has nothing to do with intellectual honesty/logic. I grant that it was discourteous, but so was his dishonest comment. But hey, this is ATF not some tea room with genteel company. Well I mean except for sensitive little tuq.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Turdle,

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. Real nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh.....consider the source.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AC,

My appellation for Myrtle was obviously not a logical conclusion, but an axiomatic value judgement. And as pvn said, it has nothing to do with intellectual honesty/logic. I grant that it was discourteous, but so was his dishonest comment. But hey, this is ATF not some tea room with genteel company. Well I mean except for sensitive little tuq.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Bluff,

How about this.....I can sink to your level.

Why don't you take your axiomatic value judgment and stick it where the sun doesn't shine?

Is that un-genteel enough for you?
Old 07-14-2007, 10:24 PM

Turdle,

You in fact were already *below* my level and still are. And un-genteel tone is fine, but not your lying BS.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Turdle,

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. Real nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cute terms of endearment are a totally different ballgame than intellectual dishonesty. This post, for example, would be an example of the latter.

[/ QUOTE ]

True so true.

Your post is certainly an example of the latter. Carry on.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Turdle,

You in fact were already *below* my level and still are. And un-genteel tone is fine, but not your lying BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodness me.....my "lying bs".....I'm shocked & chagrined!

When anyone's opinion differs from yours it's "lying bs"?

You are a joke and a legend in your own mind.

What WOULD you do with your life if this forum didn't provide you with the opportunity to mentally masturbate 20 times a day? [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AC,

[/ QUOTE ]

An axiomatic value judgment? Thats different.

So starting the post with turdle, was not a logical conclusion (your words) from events or posts past or present offered by Myrtle. You just decided to throw out the appellation (nice benign, intellectual appellation you gave to your use of turdle) for giggles.

These are new lows for your posting abilities.
Closed Thread