Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Need FTP for PS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am getting confused here. Is limitninja good or not anymore? I did transactions with him in the past that most went smoothly. One time took about an hour or 2 to get after I sent him first. He claimed he deleted my PM with my username on tilt to transfer to, and then couldn't get back on 2+2 to read anymore PM's for a while. Eventually he sent it though. Then I heard a few pages back that he used someone elses money to play some poker and then transfered it after he won? So whats the real deal with him? Id like to trade some more but need to know if he's a scammer int he works or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I traded with the guy, spoke with him on the phone. He seems legit, probably just going through some hold-ups.

[/ QUOTE ]

let's hope so, i sent him 300 yesterday still nothing for me today.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can never know bro. Sadly...
Old 05-24-2007, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am getting confused here. Is limitninja good or not anymore? I did transactions with him in the past that most went smoothly. One time took about an hour or 2 to get after I sent him first. He claimed he deleted my PM with my username on tilt to transfer to, and then couldn't get back on 2+2 to read anymore PM's for a while. Eventually he sent it though. Then I heard a few pages back that he used someone elses money to play some poker and then transfered it after he won? So whats the real deal with him? Id like to trade some more but need to know if he's a scammer int he works or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I traded with the guy, spoke with him on the phone. He seems legit, probably just going through some hold-ups.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can never know bro. Sadly...

[/ QUOTE ]

I am getting the feeling he is using the money we send him first to play poker real quick and win and then send us our money on the other site. Only thing that can explain these holdups he is having on the transfers he is doing with the fact that someone said earlier that limitninja used that persons money to play.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:32 PM

limitninja paid me with money orders that he overnighted, so I think that theory is wrong.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He PM'd me yesterday and offered to do $400 for me. Of course he wanted me to transfer 1st even though I specifically said that I wouldn't in my post. I politely declined b/c I wasn't comfortable with it. I don't think he has just out and stiffed anybody yet, but has definitely slowpayed at least one person. I think Punter hit the nail on the head in his last post b/c something seems to be shady.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
limitninja paid me with money orders that he overnighted, so I think that theory is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well given this I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I did say in my last post that I didn't think he had stiffed anybody yet.

This isn't directed towards LN but people still need to be very careful with posters who have done a lot of "small" transfers. People do this to build up trust or "credit" and then boom they get that one huge transfer that people think they are good for and they are gone with the wind. This has happened before and will happen again.

Anyway LN still seems to be legit, so I hope you guys get your money.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:51 PM

Hi everyone, I know I traded with you people recently and did run into some problems, i am taking care of all of it, and I am not planning to scam anyone, just please give me some extra time and I will take care of it
Old 05-24-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi everyone, I know I traded with you people recently and did run into some problems, i am taking care of all of it, and I am not planning to scam anyone, just please give me some extra time and I will take care of it

[/ QUOTE ]

what kind of problems? i sent you 300 i expect it sent to my account.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think you are definitely owed an explanation of what the "problem" is. I really hope LN comes through for you. I've never been scammed, but I can imagine how irritated I would be if it did happen.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:56 PM

From following the ongoing saga, if I had to guess, I'd say the story fits a losing player with a gambling problem, but also an income from employment, who is basically an honest guy. He is trying to "rob Peter to pay Paul" to keep him playing and being able to pay back each new Peter and Paul. If he hits a bad run and loses more than he expects, he will wait until his paycheck arrives, pay the last Peter, then start the "kiting" system up again; and so on.

Of course, I'm terrible at guessing games so there's probably a much simpler explanation.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think you are definitely owed an explanation of what the "problem" is. I really hope LN comes through for you. I've never been scammed, but I can imagine how irritated I would be if it did happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah also there is someone else (at least one person) who he owes money to. hopefully he wont scam us.
Closed Thread