Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 05:07 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
Ok guys, I can transfer to Stars, FT, UB etc

ISTRONG will vouch for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

PM me

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm outta buisness but i vouch for Badger 100%. Close friend & completly trustworthy.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Neteller has not closed or locked my account for doing poker transfers up to this point, so I'll continue with it until that time comes. I know I haven't moved as much as other posters here, I'd be curious to know Netellers algorithm for flagging suspected accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

even money on NT closing your account within 12 hours of 1st transfer

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll take that bet, I'm comin' up on 40 hours since my first transfer.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Neteller has not closed or locked my account for doing poker transfers up to this point, so I'll continue with it until that time comes. I know I haven't moved as much as other posters here, I'd be curious to know Netellers algorithm for flagging suspected accounts

[/ QUOTE ]

even money on NT closing your account within 12 hours of 1st transfer

[/ QUOTE ]

i asked Graham this on the phone last night and he reckoned that they are ALL gonna be closed if they were involved in these transfers but that some may be slower that others in coming to their attention.

[/ QUOTE ]
They must be starting at the largest amount transferred and refining their range lower and lower. I doubt they are even looking at the quantity of transfers. I'm just speculating.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:20 PM

TwistedEcho just transferred over $1,600 from NET to my Stars account. Went very smoothly. Would recommend him to people if they still need help (assuming he is still doing this). The vig was a little high in absolute terms but in context of what is currently going on with people's accounts being locked it seemed fair enought to me. Plus, I just wanted this whole debacle behind me.

Also, I called Neteller earlier today to unfreeze around $500 that was subject to a pending ETF. The first time I called I could not get through to a person and was told to send an e-mail (which, of course, I had already done). I called back immediately and was able to speak to soemone within one minute. This person was polite and immediately put the funds back in my account. He also told me that they would be able to send checks at some point but he ha dno idea when and that it would probably be at least several weeks.

I hadalways assumed that at some point U.S. residents would be able to get their money out of NET as NET claims. While I still think that is true, I now assume there is about a 5-10% risk of this never happening (or only happening a very long time from now). That also made me less concerned about the vig on the transfer.

Overall I am very happy to have my money out of NET today and in Stars and completely satisfied with TwistedEcho.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Neteller just called me. She was very nice, talked me through it and explained everything, and answered my million questions.

So I'm still up for doing this, except I will obviously have to mail out money orders or something instead. Anyone interested in going this route, send me a PM.

I have done MO's with 2 people so far. Although one is still pending, as the funds havent hit my account so I can actually buy the MO.

[/ QUOTE ]
How much are you losing in the exchange from US to CDN to US?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think it's about 4%, possibly higher. Then there's Netellers 1.9%, and they tack another 1.9% onto the EFT back to your Canadian bank account (Even if your Neteller account is in USD).
Old 01-31-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Neteller just called me. She was very nice, talked me through it and explained everything, and answered my million questions.

So I'm still up for doing this, except I will obviously have to mail out money orders or something instead. Anyone interested in going this route, send me a PM.

I have done MO's with 2 people so far. Although one is still pending, as the funds havent hit my account so I can actually buy the MO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I vouch for Directrix 100%.

In a few months we may all have to go this route when we can't get our money out of Pokerstars any other way.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:35 PM

I have about $1400 stuck in neteller. This is most of my bankroll for poker. Could someone please transfer to stars at 5% for me? Looking for a trusted person that is willing to help out.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:50 PM

I can transfer to your POKERSTARS account, FTP, paypal or epassporte in exchange for your Neteller funds. 4% is my rate.

Can do it in small transactions if needed.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:51 PM

I am also willing to help. I'm a new poster here, but I post on P5 mostly. I have done 1 previous transfer for a member named "donezo". PM or AIM me. I can transfer on FTP(I only have minimum Neteller deposit limit on Fulltilt), and Stars($10G Daily limit). 3% for anything under $100, 5% ($25 max) for anything over $100.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have about $1400 stuck in neteller. This is most of my bankroll for poker. Could someone please transfer to stars at 5% for me? Looking for a trusted person that is willing to help out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing personal ... but I don't understand these posts from people looking to get $ out of Neteller. (I was looking to get mine out too.)

You want your money moved, take some initiative! Fire up your PM machine and contact people who have already offered transfers. Seems to me the burden is on YOU to locate a trading partner.
Closed Thread