Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 02:35 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

phil, this is my problem with metetronss "business." this whole operations started as a few ppl trying to help some others out. everything was going fine until some accts got locked. no funds seized but it will obv cause some inconvenience for those with accts locked.

everyone was like wtf do we do. some ppl said screw it i will continue transferring. some said they were stopping. then metetron stepped in and said due to the risk he would only do 12.5% the market immediately changed. i have no doubt in my mind that most had no intention of raising the vig and certainly not raising it 2.5x. metetron cost a lot ppl a lot of money and made our lives a lot tougher. its predatory tactics based on fearmongering.

heres another little situation. i had a guy who was gonna help me out with no vig. he had hit his limits and was gonna do me in a couple days. he doesnt read internet forum and isnt pay attention to whats going on.

what did i do? i told him about the new risks involved. i felt i owed him some honesty since he could lose his acct. i didnt have to and he wouldhnt have known and i coulda transferred my money no vig. he pulled out and i dont blame him but see the difference between me and metetron is i have a bit more honor and honesty and do not prey on ppl.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's Homer's old agenda

[/ QUOTE ]

Calling your character into question is appropriate given the fact that unknowns are going to be trusting you with large sums of their money. I don't follow you around holding some old grudge (feel free to point out the last time I said anything about you). People can choose what information they want to believe, and I'll leave it at that.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Phil153,

Glad someone else sees Victor isn't doing much besides trolling. Don't feed the trolls people [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, [censored] you. i responed to nearly all your posts in strat forums and offered my best advice. i helped you make money many times over.

now, when you get the chance, you turn around and try to gouge me and call me a troll. funny how i wasnt a troll when you posted 3 hands per day in mhush. or when you were trying to move up from 5-10 to 10-20.

well, i guess you really taught me something tho.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
phil, this is my problem with metetronss "business." this whole operations started as a few ppl trying to help some others out. everything was going fine until some accts got locked. no funds seized but it will obv cause some inconvenience for those with accts locked.

everyone was like wtf do we do. some ppl said screw it i will continue transferring. some said they were stopping. then metetron stepped in and said due to the risk he would only do 12.5% the market immediately changed. i have no doubt in my mind that most had no intention of raising the vig and certainly not raising it 2.5x. metetron cost a lot ppl a lot of money and made our lives a lot tougher. its predatory tactics based on fearmongering.

heres another little situation. i had a guy who was gonna help me out with no vig. he had hit his limits and was gonna do me in a couple days. he doesnt read internet forum and isnt pay attention to whats going on.

what did i do? i told him about the new risks involved. i felt i owed him some honesty since he could lose his acct. i didnt have to and he wouldhnt have known and i coulda transferred my money no vig. he pulled out and i dont blame him but see the difference between me and metetron is i have a bit more honor and honesty and do not prey on ppl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this really so hard? Don't want to pay 12.5%, don't use Metetron. He has every reason to charge whatever he wants, and a raise in vig to compensate for the risk is not unreasonable. If he stops getting PMs, I'm sure he'll lower his price. Stop badmouthing the guy.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:51 AM

Seriously. This is just supply and demand, plain and simple. People pay what the market will bear. The more interesting question now is, Is there anyone who really thinks they will get their money from Neteller. My bet is that the US govt will never let that happen. Whtever money Neteller has will be confiscated on Feb 14 after the founders' hearing as a condition for their release--my opinion anyway.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this really so hard? Don't want to pay 12.5%, don't use Metetron. He has every reason to charge whatever he wants, and a raise in vig to compensate for the risk is not unreasonable. If he stops getting PMs, I'm sure he'll lower his price. Stop badmouthing the guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

The issue is that he said he could charge that amount because he is a reputable poster. He isn't, though, and people should know that.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:55 AM

Homer,

I know somewhere around 50+ 2+2ers who know me IRL that will vouch for me. Because you feel I created a site similar to the information on a Bonus Whores forum somewhere around 2 years ago doesn't mean I'm not reputable here. Sorry.

I've done quite a lot of these transactions so far with zero complaints.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:55 AM

I agree
He has every right to charge that much
I used him yesterday and he was very helpful
However youre also a [censored] retard if you pay that much
1) Most people arent charging that much
2) If you have a lot of money stuck on neteller it will reach a point where its a lot cheaper and easier to go to canada and establish residence there and get a bank account
3) Most people are doing this to be helpful not to make a ton of money (the money is still good though)
4) At 12.5 % if i dont go to canada Ill take my chances that neteller pays me in a few months
Old 01-30-2007, 02:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
man, people have 4- or 5-figure balances stuck on neteller through no fault of their own. neteller is already fleecing them with outrageous transfer fees and conversion rates, and they're paying hundreds of dollars just for the privilege of withdrawing their own money.

victor's point was that before met this thread was about people helping each other, maybe taking a small fee for their time. now met's started a price war. it's like finding someone's wallet and charging a percentage of the money in it to give the wallet back instead of just helping the guy out.

and what are all these "risks"? if you don't have any money in your neteller acct, you aren't risking anything except having your acct closed. whoop-de-[censored]-do.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Homer,

I know somewhere around 50+ 2+2ers who know me IRL that will vouch for me. Because you feel I created a site similar to the information on a Bonus Whores forum somewhere around 2 years ago doesn't mean I'm not reputable here. Sorry.

I've done quite a lot of these transactions so far with zero complaints.

[/ QUOTE ]

The information was lifted word for word, not what I would call similar.

I don't expect you to stiff anyone. There is no reason people should pay a premium for you, though.
Closed Thread