Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2007, 01:27 AM

Default Re: Stars Hyper Simple Theme Mod?

here is a mod using the Renaissance template. i like playing this smaller table.

I kinda forgot I was making it for multi-table play and got a little fancy with the buttons. But that is easily fixed. A bit more testing and I'll prolly release it from my site.

http://psthemes.com/images/ProSapphire12Tight.jpg

Old 10-31-2007, 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A bit more testing and I'll prolly release it from my site.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's great! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I'm gonna check on your site daily. I trust this template works with fullring, right?
Old 11-01-2007, 12:15 AM

ok, i added a second theme with plainer bet buttons for better viewing at small tables.

I decided to include both themes as one package.

Contact me through my site robii and I'll hook you up at no charge

Old 11-01-2007, 04:23 AM

Damn, you're great! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2007, 02:52 PM

It's installed it and all I can say is that it works excellent. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

txs!
Old 11-01-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Can I make the simplified cards bigger? That could have the same impact as moving them in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correction: I meant to say " can I make the opponents' cards bigger?"

[/ QUOTE ]

just reading back through this thread and realized this question didn't get addressed.

nothing you can do on the size, but the backs can be made into very bright colors - with either a custom deck or just custom backs by themselves.

here are the backs from a deck Fozzy sells on my site

Old 11-01-2007, 05:31 PM

Just uploaded a free Bright Card Backs Mod for the Stars Simplified deck. It installs the backs in the previous post - on your preferred deck of cards.

DeckoBright Card Backs Mod
Old 11-01-2007, 07:01 PM

Hi Bar

Can this new Renaissance based theme work with both the BetPot and TableNavigator scripts? Also, is it possible for a theme that is based on Renaissance (like this new one or others) to have a no-Images version?

I don't mean just having the circle/bubble icon suppressed with no pictures by selecting the lobby option. But have only the square box displaying the player's ID/stack. I want to have the "closer centered card" feature of renaissance for multitabling, but I don't like having the images-enabled bubbles because less space for HUD stuff.

This would be kind of a hybrid of Renaissance and No-Images theme with betpot/tableNAV compatible. Is this possible?
Old 11-01-2007, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Bar

Can this new Renaissance based theme work with both the BetPot and TableNavigator scripts? Also, is it possible for a theme that is based on Renaissance (like this new one or others) to have a no-Images version?

I don't mean just having the circle/bubble icon suppressed with no pictures by selecting the lobby option. But have only the square box displaying the player's ID/stack. I want to have the "closer centered card" feature of renaissance for multitabling, but I don't like having the images-enabled bubbles because less space for HUD stuff.

This would be kind of a hybrid of Renaissance and No-Images theme with betpot/tableNAV compatible. Is this possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't believe betpot will recognize the renaissance theme due to the color of certain elements and the locations may screw a few things up also.

dave would be the guy to ask on that

as far as the "No Images" theme - that is a separate theme base - meaning the modded theme can either pattern after that - or it can pattern after the renaissance theme. but not elements of each, unfortunately.

i did notice that some of the themes have their on gx.ini files - i am going to experiment a little with them and see what results i get