Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $15.05
RIDGE: $54.90
CO: $78.45
Button: $17.50
SB: $26.95
BB: $44.75

Pre-flop: (6 players) RIDGE is UTG+1 with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG calls, <font color="#cc0000">RIDGE raises to $1.7</font>, CO calls, Button calls, 2 folds, UTG calls.

Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($7.2, 4 players)
UTG checks, <font color="#cc0000">RIDGE bets $4</font>, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises to $10</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises all-in $15.8</font>, UTG folds, RIDGE calls, CO calls.

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($54.6, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $54.6)
RIDGE checks, CO checks.

River: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($54.6, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $54.6)
RIDGE checks, CO checks.

Results:
Final pot: $54.6

At the time, I was thinking "Oh, big pot, lets not make it any bigger". In retrospect, I think I should have been trying maximize my value from the CO, because his line in no way suggested your typical flopped over-full.

THOUGHT: What range of hands do you think typical villian comes along with if I push when shorty goes all in? I figure at least 99+ at these stakes, maybe lower

Thanks for the replies.

Cheers,

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]RIDGE[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2006, 05:01 AM

Default Re: Rest of the hand

considering the turn action, i think you have missed some value on the river. You just had to bet it. If he has spiked a TTT then its just bad luck, but he will pay you off with worse hands for sure, as long as your bet is not too huge.

As for the reraise all in thing on the flop, it is really dependant on every individual villain. You just have to know who you are up against, although i think you will see a lot of JJ+ calls. Some TT+, and less likely for the lower pocket pairs, unless villain is some very loose player.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:40 AM

Default Re: AA lots of flop action

If you pushed flop his 55-KK would have called. We are way ahead way behind here true, but we also have to consider future streets killing our action. I might call here to string along the guy in between, then try to get it all in on (almost) any turn. Folding here is ridic. 44 never raises this flop. 2x yea of course, but if someone has a 2 here thats just the breaks.