Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 11-12-2007, 09:35 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

preferences>player display and untick show my session stats. You can also study your stats when not playing by going to file>save as text and then go to the folder you have the HUD saved in and there will be a text file showing all the player stats.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:09 PM

For Absolute, do you have to sit at a table before stats will appear?

I have a second machine that is always mining, and if I open a table on my main machine that the second machine just happens to be observing at the time, then stats come up fine (I assume because there is a current .txt HH file for that table allowing RT to know who is seated?).

But if I open a table that is not currently being mined/observed on the second system, no stats appear. I guess this makes sense since AP doesnt seem to write observed HH files on its own? So RT has no way of knowing who is at the table even though it can detect the window?

Am i right about this? And is there any way around it? Its very useful to have stats come up before sitting, obviously.

Many thanks.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:14 PM

BTW I havent had a chance to start using it yet what with all the new stats to get familiar with and the above config problem, but from the looks of it its gunna be great. So many thanks again [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2007, 12:08 AM

To answer my own question I have a crude solution. Run a *separate* instance of Absolute Solution on the main machine. Tell it to save HH to the same location as "Your History Folder" in RT. That is, the folder for your screen name where HH of your played hands go. Open a bunch of tables, right click the Absolute Solution system tray icon and click "Force Scan." Should get stats up on all tables.

Means youll probably import a few observed HH into your main PT/HM database but you can always purge them every now and then if you want.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:18 AM

NOOB QUESTION ALERT

how do i go about upgrading this software to the latest version?
Old 11-13-2007, 12:09 PM

cant get realtime work on party without Freephg...
is this prog allowed there?
Old 11-13-2007, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NOOB QUESTION ALERT

how do i go about upgrading this software to the latest version?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just down load and extract the files to replace the old ones in the folder you setup. Depending on how old your previous version was, you may need to delete the prefs.txt and or the database (.rtm) files and rebuild from the archived hand histories.

[ QUOTE ]

cant get realtime work on party without Freephg...
is this prog allowed there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I can't debug the program since I live in the US [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] So for now you will need FPHG or a similar program. It isn't explicity allowed, but on the other hand it isn't doing anything that other programs have done for years - Poker office, PAHUD ect. I can't see they'd have a problem with it.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:42 PM

mike
Is there a remote chance for Ongame support?

I think others are interested too, and we can collect some $ for you I am sure.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:36 PM

Mike,

Is the PFR stat the same as in PT/PAHUD? That is, does it include all raising like opens, 3bets, 4bets etc?

If so, since we now have a 3bet stat, what do you think about giving people the option to get away from this "catch-all" PFR stat and having a stat that shows how often the player is the "first person to raise pre flop"? A "2bet" stat if you like. Unlike "raise 1st," it would include when the player raised limpers, but not lump in when he raised raisers and raised 3bettors etc.

Or maybe just include a "raised limper(s)" stat to compliment the "raise 1st" stat?
Old 11-14-2007, 02:52 PM

This is a fantastic piece of software. Do we have a way for this to work with iPoker mini tables yet?

I mean it works, it is just the font is huge and can't see anything. Can't find a way to make the font smaller either.