Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 10:08 PM

Default Re: Danny Bonaduce ends \"Survivor\" star Jonny Fairplay\'s career

[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe anyone could watch that clip and think Danny Bonaduce was out of line. If a guy did that to me getting thrown over my head is the best possible out come for him. I'm not sure what [censored] fantasy world you guys are living in where if someone jumps on you and starts humping you, tossing him off is some sort of gross criminal action but you need to wake up. DB isn't going to be convicted of anything and isn't going to lose money.

[/ QUOTE ]

So does that mean that after you go up where you have no business being to a guy you have expressed public enmity for, insult him in front of a huge group of people, then fake-friends pat him and walk off, and you also allow him to jump on you, you'd have done more and expect no repercussions, huh? Hell, I bet you'd have put him into a coma!

You really gotta love internet hard-asses.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe anyone could watch that clip and think Danny Bonaduce was out of line. If a guy did that to me getting thrown over my head is the best possible out come for him. I'm not sure what [censored] fantasy world you guys are living in where if someone jumps on you and starts humping you, tossing him off is some sort of gross criminal action but you need to wake up. DB isn't going to be convicted of anything and isn't going to lose money.

[/ QUOTE ]

So does that mean that after you go up where you have no business being to a guy you have expressed public enmity for, insult him in front of a huge group of people, then fake-friends pat him and walk off, and you also allow him to jump on you, you'd have done more and expect no repercussions, huh? Hell, I bet you'd have put him into a coma!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are probably the dumbest person I don't know.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hells yeah, let's all grab out guns and settle this [censored] like men. *Rips shirt off* [censored]' step up son, yur 'bout to get one helluva ass whoopin'.

That or act like an adult with class and either don't catch him or just don't hold him and let him fall back down on his feet. Whatever

Cody
Old 10-04-2007, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are probably the dumbest person I don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]
You go to Cal-tech?

I'm guessing not.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

EDIT: Anyone thinking DB bahaved rationally should probably take a look at THIS.

[/ QUOTE ]

None of that changes anything in the video OP posted. It's completely irrelevant to this story.

I'm guessing Danny B. doesn't lose a penny over this.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:24 AM

according to what i've read it seems like Johnny is known for doing the dry humping thing... and I think Danny knows WHO Johnny is, if not personally, through TV shows or hearsay, so I would say he kinda expected this.

Also Johnny gave Danny pretty good warning before he did it. He tapped danny on the shoulder, took two steps back while danny was watching and then jumped on him. Danny had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen...

oh and lol to all the people making comparisons of johnny to random people on the street... this scenario is completely different imo.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:33 AM

By the logic of a few in here, it'd be OK if DB started whaling on Fairplay. Afterall, it would be self-defense!

Get real... DB should have pushed or dropped Fairplay. If some random bum jumps torwards you in the street, are you going to catch him or move out the way/push him away? DB knew what he was doing and is a huge douche for trying to look tough launching some scrawny guy over his head.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also Johnny gave Danny pretty good warning before he did it. He tapped danny on the shoulder, took two steps back while danny was watching and then jumped on him. Danny had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen...

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, DB saw him run and jump. That's when you just push him down /to the side or if, for some retarded reason you catch him, drop him. To take the effort to catch and throw is pretty damn retarded.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In another interview DB said someone involved with the show told him to go up on stage and say that no one likes JF. I think what made DB upset more than anything is the humping part. If JF just jumped on him I don't think there would have been a problem. JF is very lucky that DB didn't power bomb him.

I see nothing wrong with what DB did. I would have prob done the same thing.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If JF just jumped on him I don't think there would have been a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
like i wrote before - JF is KNOWN for doing the dry hump thing, i think that's what everyone is missing.