Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2007, 12:07 PM

Default Re: 24, 5/14

[ QUOTE ]

That was a pretty solid choke hold by Miles, considering he's dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

PS. Sorry for being an ass
Old 05-15-2007, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That was a pretty solid choke hold by Miles, considering he's dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

PS. Sorry for being an ass

[/ QUOTE ]
Milo is dead. Miles is alive.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:10 PM

lol i am an ass.. i will keep it there for all to see
Old 05-15-2007, 12:31 PM

Those Chinese terrorists were the worst terrorists ever. They know who Jack Bauer is. Not only do they not kill him, they let him conspire with others. In fact, they helped him conspire by moving him closer to people to conspire with. You can't even say they didn't want to kill anyone, because they killed Milo. When Graem's widow was crying and Jack says, "let me calm her down." The terrorist dude should have said, "I have a better idea," and shot Jack in the head.

And still no threats from VP Daniels to China! They broke into a secure (sort of) government building, killed at least one government employee, and kidnapped an American citizen. Yet neither Daniels nor Suvarov want to attack China?

And WTF about Daniels being such a wimp when it comes to Suvarov. He was prepared to go to nuclear war with Mideastia because of a terrorist group that has no state sponsorship. Yet he's cowering in fear over a state-sponsored military threat? Here's an idea, we still have the other chip. Let's use it against Russia if they try to attack us.

And another LOL about the chip. Any chip ancient enough to be repaired by hand can't possibly store enough information to be a danger to Russia.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The terrorist dude should have said, "I have a better idea," and shot Jack in the head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like that would've done anything. Jack would've just popped up and beat the guy to death with his own fist.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:58 AM

Deadpan quote of the the series:

Lennox (to spy): I'm Tom Lennox, I'd guess you've already familiarised yourself with the White House staff.

PWNED

LENNOX 4 PREZIDENT
Old 05-16-2007, 05:47 PM

Don't know if this has been posted before.

[ QUOTE ]
Aside from Sutherland, "24" will return with a new cast (some old favorites might return in different roles) and a new, non-Los Angeles location , with the producers even contemplating telling the story from two locations

[/ QUOTE ]

Emphasis mine. Finally something out of LA.

Any thoughts as to who the old favorites are? I hope not Kim.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Aside from Sutherland, "24" will return with a new cast (some old favorites might return in different roles) and a new, non-Los Angeles location , with the producers even contemplating telling the story from two locations

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only actors who could come back in a different role would be minor actors. E.g., the generic field agents or the people from "division" who come on for 2-3 episodes. Putting in the actors who played Tony or Nina or Kim or any other major character, but in a different role, would be bizzare.

As for new location, I wonder if they're going cop and go with some place nearby like Orange County or San Diego. The supposed reason it's set in LA is because it takes 6+ months to film and LA looks the same year round (in contrast, New York in February looks a lot different than New York in August.)

Also, they've usually told the story in two different locations--where the President is and where CTU is.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only actors who could come back in a different role would be minor actors. E.g., the generic field agents or the people from "division" who come on for 2-3 episodes. Putting in the actors who played Tony or Nina or Kim or any other major character, but in a different role, would be bizzare.

As for new location, I wonder if they're going cop and go with some place nearby like Orange County or San Diego. The supposed reason it's set in LA is because it takes 6+ months to film and LA looks the same year round (in contrast, New York in February looks a lot different than New York in August.)

Also, they've usually told the story in two different locations--where the President is and where CTU is.

[/ QUOTE ]

It means different jobs not different characters.

Bill Buchanan will probably be one of them since he's been fired from CTU. And hopefully Morris if he really is getting a transfer.