call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 02:14 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll say it again...

In what form is this "playbook" is it on a computer or something like a printout? Simple question that doesn't involve releasing any "strategy" info.

[/ QUOTE ] neither. its all memorized. However, we did first construct it on paper.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only way that stats could be that similar is if you have an exact set of criteria. You claim to have written it on paper. You have an algoithm that is so simple that it can be followed without question.

1) Lets see it. You should be able to furnish it from memory without any difficulty since you play by it always.
2)Let someone else play by it and see if they can get the same stats independantly.
3) Is this not the exact last step before a bot is programmed? Exact algorithmic criteria for play? If this can be done than a bot could easily be programmed with the same criteria. This paradox that you have exact criteria but it would be impossible to program a bot to do it, combined with the stat evidence is enough for me to be very suspicious.

Lets see the proof. Pics of the sweatshop setup please.

Regards,
Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, heres the thing. You dont start unless you have 9s wired Jacks split or better Three high cards to the flush, and you have to be aggressive. I mean youve got to think of it as a war.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I suspect that the button presses are being done by a human. It could be a script telling them the proper move, very easily, but the fact that FT cleared them and their apparent lack of scale leads me to believe this.

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading this entire thread, this is my deduction from the evidence and the response from the players.

They do have 3 people signed in. They have an automated script running dictating action on every street. The human then clicks the button.

This allows them to be exonerated by FTP for botting.

The statistics say it's a computer making a decision. The fact that they're able to fly under the radar says it's a human clicking the button.

Chuck can admit to everything here except the script running because it would violate the T&C.

The Poker Mom

[/ QUOTE ]

yep this is it. game over.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is indeed the best theory so far that fits all the facts. And of course it still makes nlnut a liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct, and nation can verify this, but he obviously won't and these farmers won't either because it is a blatant violation of the T&C

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I suspect that the button presses are being done by a human. It could be a script telling them the proper move, very easily, but the fact that FT cleared them and their apparent lack of scale leads me to believe this.

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading this entire thread, this is my deduction from the evidence and the response from the players.

They do have 3 people signed in. They have an automated script running dictating action on every street. The human then clicks the button.

This allows them to be exonerated by FTP for botting.

The statistics say it's a computer making a decision. The fact that they're able to fly under the radar says it's a human clicking the button.

Chuck can admit to everything here except the script running because it would violate the T&C.

The Poker Mom

[/ QUOTE ]
This seems like a very reasonable explanation. The guys who are running the accounts could be just totally on auto-pilot most of the time and clicking the button which the software tells them to. This would help explain the long pauses for simple decisions (waiting to see what the computer says to do) and also how slow they are to react to obviously being exploited.

[ QUOTE ]
I am amazed how little credence is being given to the investigation run by FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt has not offered 2+2 any information regarding the type of investigation that was conducted or the results of the investigation. Just because FT did not find sufficient evidence that they were bots does not mean that they are not bots. It just means that they did not have enough evidence. Until a FT rep comes on here and states 100% that these players are not bots, there is no reason to accept their exoneration of these players as proof, let alone absolute proof, that they are not bots.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:22 PM

Old 05-10-2007, 02:22 PM

LOL, this is like one giant Werewolf game.

Can we please move this thread to POG?

Then at least we'd be able to lynch nlnut, brandon, and nation so that the game mod could reveal their roles to us tomorrow morning.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:23 PM

nlnut, or even brandon,

Could you tell me what info you provided to FTP? Was it just them telling you they were investigating you and you sent in IDs and such, or did you actually explain to them your "sweatshop"?

Im just curious as to how they concluded you werent bots, if you guys never explained to them your setup. I know this sucks for you guys, but you have at least admit its understandable why everyone here assumed(es) it was botting. Earlier you said they never asked for details, so I find it alarming they just concluded on their own it wasnt bots without having any knowledge of your setup.

Have you been in contact with FTP since this all came out? I hope at the very least they allow you to change your screen names.

thanks

Alobar
Old 05-10-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh, one other thing, someone please correct me if Im wrong

Chuck said he offered to give fulltilt any information if they needed it, but he said they never asked him any questions or anything. So I am assuming, that full tilt looked at all the evidence, that it was 3 separate accounts, from the same IP, all using scripts, that played the exact same way at the exact same times, and without any explanation found them to not be bots? Does that not concern anyone. Even opperating that the sweatshop story is 100% fact, why the eff would fulltilt assume thats what it was without chuck explaining that to them?? That's scary as hell. Because all the evidence SCREAMS bot, its only after you find out more from the people involved that you see it might not be, and if they never even talked to the people involved....

or am I way off here?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, I agree with this point.

Nation said they had to give them their utility-bill information, etc.
I think Nation was the first to mention that but it's extremely possible nlnut or brandon mentioned that earlier in the thread, nation just repeated it, and I missed the earlier reference.

So that seems kind of weird too.
nlnut saying that FT never asked for anything.
nation saying, "Hey everyone. Don't forget they sent their utility-stuff."

Maybe nlnut simply didn't count his utility-bill as 'asking for something' but I just don't know why that would be.

I also don't understand why FT would just assume it's a bunch of friends playing together without even asking any Q's.

FT's investigation appeared to be just acquiring the utility-bill stuff, perhaps looking at some of the play and log-in times on their own, but not asking the individuals anything.

Why wouldn't FT not want the customer to try to explain themselves and their actions on something so suspicious looking?
Old 05-10-2007, 02:25 PM

Brandon,

You obviously care since you are constantly posting here, over and over. You do not necessarily need to care about what the forum thinks, but you DEFINITELY care because this might end up getting your (well, alledgedly your) accounts suspended once again or some other thing that might affect you playing/"business venture", and this is obviously why you are continuing to post here.

Stop being so retarded as to say you don't care when all you really care about is exonerating yourself to get back to playing without having to worry about being shut down again.

Thus, what you have done, has by all accounts, done more to hurt your credibility than to help the cause of your and your friends. I am not convinced at all you are bots; rather the other way around in fact.

The only thing I'm saying is that you were really, really stupid to lie from the start, and that because of this, nobody will listen to a word you say. Also, once again, the fact that nation and full_tilting decided to come out with their affiliation to you is beyond retarded.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. .....I never took a pix while we were playing...all I can do is take a pix now, but that will do no justice since we decided not to play for a few days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take pictures of the SETUP. Do it now, not after several days/hours after you have time to put it together if it doesn't exist now. Post them ASAP.

[ QUOTE ]
2. ........ My friends played while I read the thread. Mariojr and boxer both did play yesterday. They got railed hard so they quit.

[/ QUOTE ]

They did not play at the same time. Why not? Why'd you let boxer post on here (since you claim he was at your house at the time I assume he created his 2+2 account and made the Brandon posts from your computer)? If Brandon was posting from your house WHILE PLAYING ON FTP should your IP trace and brandons match? Do they?

[ QUOTE ]
Why, for the last 3 months, do you play together every damn day and then separately on the day you're exposed?.....I expalined that above

[/ QUOTE ]

No you didn't, actually.

[ QUOTE ]
3. ....again not gonna share our strategy....or any criteria

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize this is absurd, right? Your refusal to answer questions is damning you here. Not that you care.

[ QUOTE ]
4. ......... We created it on paper...then practiced & memorized it (took about a week) ...then fine tuned it as needed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe you. Pics of the paper please (but I know you'll say they don't exist anymore). Who has authority to change the script? How are these changes communicated to all team members?