Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do/did you game online?
Yes 184 66.67%
No 72 26.09%
I have before, but it didn't precede poker 20 7.25%
Voters: 276. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2006, 02:50 PM

Default Re: Dramabomb poll

yeah, the ms__f yason_G thread ftw.

By far.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ooh that link to the livejournal is good, very succinct and drama filled. like sweet valley high in less then 400 words!

[/ QUOTE ]

But it's only bits and pieces of making sense to me. I have not enough time to sit around and do the goddamn figuring out of all this, I read & post a lot, but I don't live the OOT life like some people do. I think someone needs to come clean and spell everything out, damnit!
Old 12-28-2006, 03:05 PM

This is #2 by a mile

(I wish jason was still here [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img])
Old 12-28-2006, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ooh that link to the livejournal is good, very succinct and drama filled. like sweet valley high in less then 400 words!

[/ QUOTE ]

But it's only bits and pieces of making sense to me. I have not enough time to sit around and do the goddamn figuring out of all this, I read & post a lot, but I don't live the OOT life like some people do. I think someone needs to come clean and spell everything out, damnit!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow this story was kinda bleh and then i read the COMMENTS. WOW.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i didn't even know about the 2nd one in your poll, so obviously I voted for the first one

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure it ended up nuked, so no linkage.

[/ QUOTE ]

#2 would have been better than #1 had it not gotten nuked so quickly. It was over before it really had a chance to get started.

You also forgot the Elaine/Ed/censored dramabomb. I think it deserves to be part of the poll.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know the exact details but I'll just pick my fuzzy memory and stir it up with some wild speculation and someone can correct me.

Basically Jason and Mslif had a serious relationship (maybe got married) and Mslif was apparently the forum whore, had been dicked by several other 2+2ers and then people started rubbing Jason's nose in it, posting about it on the forums for kicks and JasonT and Mslif got mad and threatened lawsuits and left in a huff.

So that's the story until someone comes forward with the real deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Close enough.

Both threads resulted in me seeing nude pics of the females in question...which makes them both classic threads, IMHO.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know the exact details but I'll just pick my fuzzy memory and stir it up with some wild speculation and someone can correct me.

Basically Jason and Mslif had a serious relationship (maybe got married) and Mslif was apparently the forum whore, had been dicked by several other 2+2ers and then people started rubbing Jason's nose in it, posting about it on the forums for kicks and JasonT and Mslif got mad and threatened lawsuits and left in a huff.

So that's the story until someone comes forward with the real deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Close enough.

Both threads resulted in me seeing nude pics of the females in question...which makes them both classic threads, IMHO.

[/ QUOTE ]

what the hell. Seriously, how do some people never miss anything? I totally don't care about this [censored], until people start bringing it up and acting all secretive about it, then I want to know, then 2 hours later, I don't care until a month later when it comes up again.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

what the hell. Seriously, how do some people never miss anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

The trick is to not have anything better to do with your time. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2006, 03:46 PM

"Both threads resulted in me seeing nude pics of the females in question...which makes them both classic threads, IMHO. "

which was more spankable?
Old 12-28-2006, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Both threads resulted in me seeing nude pics of the females in question...which makes them both classic threads, IMHO. "

which was more spankable?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good question. The girl from #1 is definitely "cuter" than the girl from #2...so she has that going for her. Girl #2 does have the "naughty librarian" thing going for her, though.

The pics of girl #2 were definitely more explicit, so she gets some points there.

Neither girl claimed to want the pics to be released to the public, but I think that girl #1's protestations were a little hollow...which makes girl #2's pics a little "dirtier" in that there is more of an element of voyeurism to them.

So, to answer your question, if I was desperate to find some viewing material to rub one out to, I'd have to go with girl #2. I'm sure she'd be just thrilled to know that.