Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Re: Heroes Love/Hate Fest 11/5/7

[ QUOTE ]
Also does Peter and Nathan mum have any powers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter all of a sudden got crazy flashbacks and remembered who his mom was when she was there telling him to remember. Maybe her power has something to do with that? Reverse-Haitian? That could be a pretty scary and insanely manipulative power.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:21 PM

Her power is nagging her son until he does something? Pretty sure my mom has the same power!
Old 11-07-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I loved this show last season, now I'm just confused all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-07-2007, 02:51 PM

LOL

From the horrible but usefully informative tvsquad blog:

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/11/07/ti...o-heroes-fans/

"But Tim Kring actually understands fans fears. He called Entertainment Weekly from the picket line (he says it's really odd that he's picketing his own show!) and says that they made a mistake with the pacing of the show this season, new cast members weren't introduced correctly, the Claire/West love thing isn't really working, the save the world plot took too long to explain, and that Hiro was in Japan too long (OK, that last one I really do agree with - thank God he and Kensei are in the present now). "
Old 11-07-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL

From the horrible but usefully informative tvsquad blog:

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/11/07/ti...o-heroes-fans/

"But Tim Kring actually understands fans fears. He called Entertainment Weekly from the picket line (he says it's really odd that he's picketing his own show!) and says that they made a mistake with the pacing of the show this season, new cast members weren't introduced correctly, the Claire/West love thing isn't really working, the save the world plot took too long to explain, and that Hiro was in Japan too long (OK, that last one I really do agree with - thank God he and Kensei are in the present now). "

[/ QUOTE ]

so...they got everything wrong?
Old 11-07-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Peter all of a sudden got crazy flashbacks and remembered who his mom was when she was there telling him to remember. Maybe her power has something to do with that? Reverse-Haitian?

[/ QUOTE ]
They showed about 20 pics of his mom, so I assume he just got his mom memories back (which is retarded). I doubt she used a power; I don't think they'd have her use a power and not tell the audience.

P.S. I'm clearly relying more and more on the inability of the writers in my analysis, agreeing with Dids's comments that everything's entertaining but really predictable/cliched. I hope they surprise us about anything soon. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
time travel makes my head spin.

so, Adam...when was he born?

[/ QUOTE ]

Adam didn't time travel. He was born 30something years before Hiro landed in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

so, he's been a Hero (or someone with powers), all by himself, for the last 400 years or w/e?

wouldn't there be legends of this guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are???? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] And they showed us what his powers were... "cellular regeneration" which is why he's immortal.

[/ QUOTE ]

aren't the legends really of Hiro though?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, now they are after history was changed.

[/ QUOTE ] Adam didn't seem very heroic when Hiro initially arrived. I don't know how you think he would have done all the selfless acts Kensei "did" without Hiro there. When he discovered his power he would have exploited it to get rich, nothing much else.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Peter all of a sudden got crazy flashbacks and remembered who his mom was when she was there telling him to remember. Maybe her power has something to do with that? Reverse-Haitian?

[/ QUOTE ]
They showed about 20 pics of his mom, so I assume he just got his mom memories back (which is retarded). I doubt she used a power; I don't think they'd have her use a power and not tell the audience.

P.S. I'm clearly relying more and more on the inability of the writers in my analysis, agreeing with Dids's comments that everything's entertaining but really predictable/cliched. I hope they surprise us about anything soon. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I'm pretty sure she used a power.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I'm pretty sure she used a power.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be entirely possible. Every single memory he had was of her being really nice and him really happy with her and she never seemed like that kind of mother.

The name of the season is origins right? Like others have said I bet all the powers trace back to Adam.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The name of the season is origins right? Like others have said I bet all the powers trace back to Adam.

[/ QUOTE ] Seems a little strange that they are spread all over the world and have all kinds of different colors, but it's entirely possible. So you think Adam is Hiro's great-great-great something grandfather? That really makes my head spin in regards to the time travel thing.